Cum Rags

OffTLeash

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well some of these I can kinda understand...but the whole never washing them for a year and then selling them over the net shit is a bit disgusting

D

deleted298367

I agree, but then again I think buying them is the disgusting part haha. It might just be a clever way to make money XD

Well some of these I can kinda understand...but the whole never washing them for a year and then selling them over the net shit is a bit disgusting

TripHammer

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i think having a cum rag or not is a function of big one's loads are. i know when i've gotten off with guys and they hand me a freakin' kleenex or a paper towel to clean up the torrent what just issued forth, i just kinda laugh to myself. i wish i could get away with just a little piece of paper that's easily thrown away, but i always cum more than mere paper can handle. i have a cum rag mainly because i like to shoot standing up and i usually need a runway on which to land my sweet effluvium.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I occasionally use an old pair of briefs for the purpose. However most of the time I stand over the toilet to whack of so that when I cum it lands safely in the bowl. Job done, I flush it swiftly away. From some of the posts I've read here though, it would appear I've been flushing away good money!:smile:

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Most of it I swallow, for the remaining coat on my stomach or chest or wherever, I either use a shirt, like a cheap wife beater or something(which I'll be washing before wearing again) if I can't find anything else. Or I use paper towel/toilet paper(though toilet paper sticks, ew)... or if I have them, wet wipes.

Last edited:

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Generally like to get home from the gym, strip and then sniff and chew on my sweaty gym clothes and jock-strap while jerking off. Today I used my gym towel. Just posted a picture that I took prior to jerking off.

Reactions: Zak Bull