Cum Rags

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Omg, this is so gross! This makes me not want to be a guy anymore! I would never do something like this! This makes me want to throw up! :puke:

D

deleted365297

Eeeeww!!! :puke: Y'all are just nasty! :yuck: No wonder so many of you seemingly nice guys are single. :rolleyes: People can sense disgusting personal habits.

You say WE'RE nasty? Silly girl! You're the one who's interested in men, interested sexually in these nasty creatures! NOW who's nasty! :laughing:

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
did it sound like you? or Tina?

Now THAT might have been worth some money!

i had an old tina turner tour t-shirt that i used for years and years. Finally i had to chuck it because it was starting to grow legs and talk to me!

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I beg to differ with those of you, like njqt466 and am12388. Gross and nasty....its a matter of perspective...disgusting personal habits IMHO are things like people: that don't brush and floss their teeth and use mouth-wash; chew gum and spit it out anywhere they please; smoke and throw their cig butts anywhere they please; talk with food or drink in their mouths; never cover their mouths when they cough; don't bother flushing public toliets or urinals; wash their hands infrequently, etc...and the list goes on and on. Incidently, my gym clothes, jocks and towels are washed with detergent and clorox within 48 hrs. Am also in the medical profession, which has little bearing on the matter. I also shower at least once or twice a day and my hands are washed before and after gloving dozens of time per day. Rather than berate those of us that use cum rags, try contributing something positive.

Last edited:

SpyPhrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to use a black t-shirt, nothing like the white dried stains of my seed.
Nowadays I just use kleenex... boring

scarletfury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a plastic bag liner in my waste basket, so I just shoot my cum into that as well as put tissue I clean up with.

hyphap

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I eat it and wipe the rest with a kleenex. However, my boyfriend borrowed a pair of my pajama pants to wear home, and then started using them as a cumrag. I think he's waiting until they can stand on their own.

I find it incredibly hot--not much is more arousing than the smell of dried cum.

Adam70

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is such a hot thread! ... great to read what guys use.

I have used a sock for years. Put it over my cock while in bed, jerk away, cum into it and leave it next to my bed as a reminder for the morning :) ... and then into the wash it goes.
Love it when I put on a pair of fresh dark socks with my cum stains in them.

... and if anyone wants to get rid of their old cum rags .... :-D

Reactions: SockyFeet30

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ummm, this is just disgusting! I can't believe dudes keep cum rags around...much less buy someone elses online. When I was a teen living at home I used to hump my pillow and just shoot in my Hanes tighty whities. LOL I did my own laundry so I doubt anyone ever noticed. Now I just shoot on my chest and wipe up with a kleenex and flush it.

I had no idea guys were into other dude's cum. LOL Once I bought a pair of A&F board shorts on ebay because my local A&F store was sold out of the style I wanted in my size, and the dude I bought them from asked me if I wanted the shorts "customized" before he shipped them. I asked him WTF he meant, and he said he would jack off and cum in them if I wanted. LOL I told him no thanks!

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm surprised just how common it is to save this stuff. It's kind of creepy, like Howard Hughes saving his fingernails in jars. The first time I jacked off i wiped it up with a towel and then I was afraid to put it in the laundry because I thought someone would know what it was, so I put it in my closet. somewhere in the back of mind I felt like when I finally looked inside that it would be filled with little mangles sperms that were trying to grow on their own (don't laugh, I was a stupid kid). Of course when i fianlly took a look there was nothing in there at all. It certainly made me not want to save it, so I never got into any of that cum saving, or seeing how dirty I could get a jock strap.
I see it to a point, but some guys really take it too far... it can be really gross...
This was a very enlightening post. I've seen the sock thing before too. A guy in college found all his old socks under his roommates' bed all crusted up... ewww.

Last edited:

yaoirabbit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't have a cum rag. I use napkins obtained from Subway and various fast food places. But sometimes, I use toilet paper. Although I wouldn't recommend doing that since it sticks to you.

rodsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If unloading on/near myself I will make use of a sock (especially while driving) or shoot into my undies or jock or use my pj's leg to wipe it up. If shooting on the wood floor I'll get a dry paper towel to wipe it up with first followed by a wet paper towel. If shooting on an old rug in the garage I'll just rub it in with my foot. If shooting in the toilet I try not to get any on the seat but will employ toilet paper if I do. If in the sink I will just wash it down. I don't usually use shirts.

Reactions: SockyFeet30

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my woman's pussy serves as a great place to cum.
when we finish I bring a nice warm wash cloth and clean myself and her pussy.
Makes for fun. Then I rinse it in the lav. sometimes I towel our organs dry.

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Naw, I always clean up immediately and never use any of my clothes or towels or rags or anything. It does take a lot of toilet paper to clean up though...

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've noticed while reading the posts here that where a guy's cum ends up depends on his view of it. For guys who don't especially like their cum, think it's gross or feel uncomfortable about it, they dispose of it as fast as possible. For some guys it's erotic and they get off on keeping it around, albeit in dried form.

Reactions: Pak6man

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys,I was wondering how long do you keep a cum rag and use?I have an old pair of briefs that I have used for a year now,they are all crusty and yellow with my cum stains,and it always turns me on to know the smell is still on them.I want to see how long they will stand up to my nightly jackoff sessions.I jackoff nightly,I see it as a good thing,it eases horniness,jhepls me to sleep,and clears out my prostate,but I was till seeing if any of you guys do keep your cum cleanup rag for a long time like I do?

It's threads like this that keep me coming back to LPSG.

lookingforamonster

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good way to recycle!

You want a good way to recycle? wait till you hear what i do with it! LOL

I have a little pot which i put my wank lube in... usually Vaseline, or ky etc, and after i cum, i scrape it all off and put it in the pot :D its fucking great... but im sure that at least 70% of you will think its discusting hahaha.

At least i avoid the build up of "used" tissues in my bin, so my mother wont come across them, and i dont have to run to the toilet after i cum lol.