Cum Rags

I need to use a towel, which sometimes isn't long enough and I have to cleanup the floor. It gets washed maybe every week or two.

D

deleted1025121

I have these white kitchen towels I get from IKEA. They are the perfect size. I shoot on those or wipe up with them. But I toss them in the laundry after each use. Hot water and some bleach and they are ready for another cumming.

Probably should not have clicked into this...but if you want to keep a "Healthy Penis", I would strongly recommend not whacking off into the same rag repeatedly, let alone pass that nasty fucker around for other peckers.

Blow your load into something disposable or human then wash accordingly.

Not sure what kind of freak would buy some used spooge rag online but I am glad ebay stopped it.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i used to make the biggest messes and as im sure we've all experienced losing a load somewhere in the house...to that i started catching it in socks, wash towels and eventually got into blasting into heavy duty paper towels. I had to stop using the rags we have in the house on account of my girl grabbing them to use for clean up during a paint session. She couldn't figure out how a cloth could get so stiff from "dry paint".

P.S. , i still make big messes.. i just keep it a bit more contained in my ageless/wisdom

#yogurtcatcherz

Reactions: AnFironman

Wanted to ask around if anyone has any other stories. I started just using a pair of boxer briefs or a hand towel. The briefs feel good stroking, and they're easy to just toss aside and use for a while - then either wash or toss it. It depends.

Kinda hot and easy. Slide it on and shoot. A jock works pretty well too.

Anyone else?

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wanted to ask around if anyone has any other stories. I started just using a pair of boxer briefs or a hand towel. The briefs feel good stroking, and they're easy to just toss aside and use for a while - then either wash or toss it. It depends.

Kinda hot and easy. Slide it on and shoot. A jock works pretty well too.

Anyone else?
'STRAPS' really 'rock' as 'CUM RAGS'!! I luv the feel of the rough fabric of the 'POUCH' on my 'pleasure pole' as I'm J/O!!! UUUUUMMM!
RICKY

Reactions: Bored_32

Generally underwear or jock straps, but after a few loads I wash them.

Djata Cassie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This weekend I went back home and found my girl in a hot beach dress. Tried to kiss and bite her neck but she resisted.

I pushed her on the bed by force, straddled her ass and ripped the beach dress apart. Got my blowjob and ended up unloading onto that torn dress.

Now officially my new jizz rag.

D

deleted817718

The only cum rag I've used was my sisters panties when I was a teen. She secretly supplied me with a fresh (worn) pair every week or so

Reactions: LordAlfred