Cum Rags

Leakingpre247

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Used underwear over and over. Blue is best so you can see the previous loads. After daily use for a month or so and slightly crusty, I wear them for our date. They warm up after a while from body heat and not so crusty. Wife loves the smell a she buries her face in my crotch. Im not a big fan and prefer socks but it turns her on. The things we do for our mates.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
At the price of good underwear these days, I have stopped using them. I like whites and the stain sets in after sitting in the hamper for a week. Guess I use socks the most. I sleep in my underwear so I leave the folded sock in my underwear to catch the post drip. I guess depending on what I eat or the age of the load, that stuff can stain if not washed out soon. Guess, I could use an old pair, but I like jerking off in a sock, I like the friction and there is no mess to clean up. I have thick pubes and a hairy belly and never liked cumming on my stomach as a teen because it was too much mess to clean up each night. Course, it never occurred to me that my Mother was surely noticing all the starched socks. Between the wet dreams on the sheets, the crusty socks, and used tissues in my waste basket that smelled like ammonia......Mothers are saints. LOL

D

deleted645791

I used to keep an old pair of gym shorts or boxers that I would cum in for a month or two before tossing. I recently switched to tissue. Sometimes it doesn't contain the whole mess, but I no longer have to keep a musky pair of shorts in my laundry basket.

408lefty123

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I generally don’t keep one for myself, but I love receiving sweaty cum rags from other guys. Occasionally I’ll make one and swap with them too. I love sniffing another man’s scent in a pair of abused shorts or underwear while I jack off, it makes my orgasms more intense.

Leakingpre247

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Back in college as an RA, I had to do dorm room checks for electrical violations like hot plates still on, etc. I once found a white cloth beside a bed. I had never heard of a cum rag. I asked a fellow RA who was with me why the cloth was there. He said "it's a cum rag". I was puzzled and said no... surely not. I went over to pick it up. Buddy was like "Don't do it man". I did and brought it to my nose. Smelled just as pungent as mine with a hint of bleach. I dropped it in disbelief. Buddy is laughing his ass off saying he told me so. It was then that it hit me that guys all over the world are basicslly the same. I told my buddy I used a sock or boxers. I asked what he used and he stuttered and changed the subject. A few days later he admitted he used a rag he tucks under his pillow. We never talked about it again. I would think that would make his pillow smell like cum, but I guess that isn't necessarily a bad thing depending upon your preference.

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I generally don’t keep one for myself, but I love receiving sweaty cum rags from other guys. Occasionally I’ll make one and swap with them too. I love sniffing another man’s scent in a pair of abused shorts or underwear while I jack off, it makes my orgasms more intense.

I've traded crusty shorts with a few dudes. Pretty fucking hot. Getting a pair loaded up for a buddy right now. And it's a good use for the shorts that are getting a bit worn out - better than just throwing them in the trash.

I think I said before ^ but I usually have a small hand towel next to the bed to clean up jizz, which gets put in the wash every couple of weeks or so. I can also reach it from the computer, so yeah it gets used a lot

408lefty123

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've traded crusty shorts with a few dudes. Pretty fucking hot. Getting a pair loaded up for a buddy right now. And it's a good use for the shorts that are getting a bit worn out - better than just throwing them in the trash.

I think I said before ^ but I usually have a small hand towel next to the bed to clean up jizz, which gets put in the wash every couple of weeks or so. I can also reach it from the computer, so yeah it gets used a lot

That’s hot man! Lol, I guess I didn’t fully answer the purpose of the original thread; I just cum in whatever underwear or shorts (in commando) I’m wearing then straight to the laundry they go and on to a fresh pair.

But on the few occasions I’m making a cum rag for someone, I take anywhere from two weeks to two months. I’ll wear it as underwear, especially at the gym or while running, as much as I can until the stench becomes noticeable; I like to add plenty of my sweat, especially from my balls first. After that I’ll only wear it to sleep in my room where I’ll start drenching it with cum, seal it in a ziplock bag when not in use, and repeat until it’s ready for the lucky guy to enjoy.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ann_bbw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just a few comments from an ole farm girl who loves to read the forum here. Working on a farm for years, there is nothing wrong with semen (cum), perfectly natural stuff. I have never minded when it shoots out, actually watching the pressure and pulses is so exciting to see. Love to hear what guys do with it (when they cum), especially when there is a lot. It is very hot when a guy knows he will ejaculate and puts down a towel or gets his (rag) ready for sperm. I can only imagine feeling it built up inside and needing to release. I did some research on men in prisons, and found out many institutions consider it a crime to leave semen on government property (towels, socks, bed sheets, floor, etc). Those poor guys have to be inventive to find ways to get rid of excess semen. Keep your cum rag proudly, LOL.

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a sad thought that your stud load was wasted into the toilet. I think I'm gonna cry....

So what would you count as not wasting it? Eating it? Given that the real purpose of semen is to get sperm into a woman to make a baby there is a sense in which we are all wasting it most of the time, even having sex with a woman because most of the time we are using contraception or she is in the 3/4 of the monthly cycle in which she is not fertile. So, where do you draw the line?

That said, I do find standing in front of the toilet particularly unsexy. It is as if cumming has been grouped in with pissing and shitting as an essential bodily function but something which is nasty and therefore has to be done away from public gaze in a specially designated place without daring to make any mess and to me it should instead be a celebration of your maleness and your sexual maturity, i.e. of being a man. Cumnming in the toilet also isn't necessarily as practical as it seems. Given my preference not to jack there you can bet the one time I did do it I was insanely horny for some reason and the toilet was the only private place. When I came it hit the cistern, the wall and the floor but very little went in the bowl.

I've noticed while reading the posts here that where a guy's cum ends up depends on his view of it. For guys who don't especially like their cum, think it's gross or feel uncomfortable about it, they dispose of it as fast as possible. For some guys it's erotic and they get off on keeping it around, albeit in dried form.

But does everyone have to be at one extreme or the other? I think I'd count myself as somewhere in the middle and it also varies according to how horny I am. When I am jacking away, even though I delay the orgasm to build up and enjoy the sensations prior to it, I am definitely looking forward to cumming and, of course, the orgasm feeling and the internal sensations that come from ejaculating but also seeing it spurt out and feeling the warmth of it as it lands on my chest and belly, something I wouldn't feel shooting into the toilet or directly into a rag. Once I have finished cumming I'm usually pretty ambivalent about it. If I have a reason to get up and do something else I'll wipe up straight away but if I have the time to relax in the afterglow for a few minutes I'll happily do that - it is not like I have a desparate need to get it off me. Very occasionally I am still horny enough to do something like eating it or rubbing it around but that's the exception rather than the rule. When I do clean up I grab something like a towel or the underwear I have just taken off and wipe with them. Then they go to be washed.

Reactions: Addicted2edging
D

deleted645791

I used to keep an old pair of gym shorts or boxers that I would cum in for a month or two before tossing. I recently switched to tissue. Sometimes it doesn't contain the whole mess, but I no longer have to keep a musky pair of shorts in my laundry basket.
And I'm back to squirting in an old pair of basketball shorts, some habits die hard. I got tired of the tissue not being able to keep my loads from getting everywhere and it's also nice to rub something soft on my cock when I need to bust a nut, in addition to having no cleanup afterwards. It's a shame to toss out my shorts after a few months because that's so wasteful, but I like the convenience too much and there is no fucking way I'm putting that crusty thing in the washing machine with all that dried up cum.