Cum Rags

Roger-Ramjet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A woman's white button up blouse. Depending on the fabric, it's absolute pleasure on my glans, rim, balls and nipples. Fabric can be very sensual.

After a while it's all cum-stained, like a woman wore it and had the bukkake done. Such a turn on. Getting wet right now thinking about it.

It gets washed after a while to start all over again. ;)

Reactions: Leakingpre247

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got inspired a few days ago and switched from my sock to a pair of smooth underwear. Here is my current Spoo Drsgon @Zog

Not sure about some other posts claiming the smell is bad, but the smell has gone away. But, then again, I don't mind my smell. Others? Thats a different story.
Tons of crusty cum. yumm!

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kleenex most of the time. Maybe taste, n rub it around. Clean up with underwear if buddy wants it on his, or mine, for keeps.
Once at a young buddy's sleepover we used one of his white dress shirts, over n over.... Never thought about it till years later,,,, Probably shouldn't have used that, underwear would have been better choice.... :rolleyes:
I don't think he got in trouble, stayed several times after that. I know we didn't use a white dress shirt again. :)

Reactions: mutualjax

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I still enjoy using my cousin's underwear which I stole when I was like 13. Jerk off, cum in his briefs a couple times and then at some point wash it and repeat the procedure

Older cousin use to stay summers. He loved to tease. Used to wipe his cum up with my underwear.... good times...

Probably should not have clicked into this...but if you want to keep a "Healthy Penis", I would strongly recommend not whacking off into the same rag repeatedly, let alone pass that nasty fucker around for other peckers.

Blow your load into something disposable or human then wash accordingly.

Not sure what kind of freak would buy some used spooge rag online but I am glad ebay stopped it.

Well aren't we judgy!

Igot8here

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
I never waste mine by using rags or towels but a friend of mine uses an old towel. After 8 years of daily use without ever washing it he sold it on Ebay to a grateful elderly gent somewhere in Pennsylvania Ave DC and made enough to retire money to retire on at 45.
Yeah right...nice story though.

'STRAPS' really 'rock' as 'CUM RAGS'!! I luv the feel of the rough fabric of the 'POUCH' on my 'pleasure pole' as I'm J/O!!! UUUUUMMM!
RICKY

Just slide it in the pouch and shoot your load ;).

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to use my white athletic socks to cum into sometimes, but I wash them after one or two loads. I really like to smell the still fresh cum in them afterwards, and this usually gets me hard again and I have to jerk off again. Sometimes, after just cumming into a fresh clean sock, I like to chew on it a bit as I stroke to another orgasm. Anyone else do this?
lubing the male breast, whole male body and male nipples and areolas with the fresh sperm ! dont waste male sperm !

Hcjon88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Being uncut- i just pinch the skin and cum into it.. walk to the toilet and drop the load in there... use to keep an old tshirt that i don't fit to anymore and wash it once in a while. Kept it in my bedside table.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Being uncut- i just pinch the skin and cum into it.. walk to the toilet and drop the load in there... use to keep an old tshirt that i don't fit to anymore and wash it once in a while. Kept it in my bedside table.

That would have been cool to see I wish I wasn't cut.

Reactions: College_20m