8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Jonny12inch@Sep 25 2005, 08:00 PM
How far can you guys shoot your spooge?
[post=346497]Quoted post[/post]​

Unfortunately, I'm uncut and I have a fairly tight foreskin, so I can't shoot unless I really focus on it and having it pulled back just right when I cum...tear...

jsweet66

Just Browsing
Media
most of the time when im real horny i shoot my load up to my chest/neck. but one time when i was fucking my girlfriend, i was standing up at the end of the bed and she was on her back laying at the end of the bed, i pulled out to cum and it shoot all over her and all the way up to the top of the bed were the pellows are.

Ditup22

Just Browsing
Media
i have a couple of time shot my load up to my face or past it....once when i was laying on my bed i shot it up past my head and it hit the backboard of my bed.

Ryan79

Experimental Member
Media
I have shot while laying on the bed jacking and it's landed on the pillow above my head. Once I was fucking my now ex-girlfriend and pulled out to cum on her tits and it ended up shooting into her hair (as you could imagine she was not a happy camper)

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
typically just tomy upper abs....if im having a real good time ... to my chest/shoulder area

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it depends but useally i almost always shot like a foot or more i have hit myself in the face a bunch of times, and sometimes in the shower ill shot from one end of the shower and hit the wall on the other side a few times

Franky

Expert Member
Media
When I was younger - upto about 40 - I could shoot my spunk over 7 feet from a standing position to the ground. A lot less now!

Franky

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
After reading the previous posts I'm feeling freakish, but here goes: At my most powerful I have spritzed a wall eight feet away. I was standing at the time and actually hit the wall at a level somewhat above that of my dick ... so obviously had there not been a wall in the way the total distance would've been much greater, based on my hazy recollection of trajectories from Physics 101. ;)

This kind of distance is NOT typical for me (thankfully ... my bedroom would be a splattered mess!) but it's what I am capable of at the extreme, when I am super-aroused. I have shot this far within the last few months, at the ripe old age of 31, and if anything my distances are much more impressive now than ever before. I started a thread on this once but nobody seemed to have a good explanation for why I'd be such a geyser today relative to when I was in my teens or 20s. Guess I shouldn't complain, huh?? :happy:

Steve

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ripe old age is 8 years or so older than yours, steve,
and i can still shoot hard and far.
I will admit that, as i age,
the huge geisers are fewer...
instead of every time i cum, it is now only when i'm super
aroused or have abstained from cumming for awhile.
I *used* to have the nickname, "geiser".
now, i guess i'm just OLD semi-faithful.
hee.

uncut_82

Just Browsing
Media
Laying back on the bed I've shot over my head a few times...
Mostly just like 6-10 inches.

hit my chin a couple times too...

CharlieDick

1st Like
Media
If I haven't shot for 24 hours (and that's unusual!) and I'm lying on my back, and I'm excited, the cum hits my hair or the pillow or the head of the bed. At age 63.