cum shot distance

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well, its crazy because now everytime i jerk it, i shoot so far, like atleast 3feet, and its funny because sometimes ill be aiming for a tissue or something and it will just go right over it and make a mess somewhere else, one one occasion i did shoot all over my face, but that was my own fault for getting too into it and not aiming my cock at the right angle. Once during a 4way, we werent using condoms(i know not the best idea) but i pulled out and drenched the poor girl's back with cum and it went all over the wall, oh that was such a mess, it was EVERYWHERE, ive never cummed so much, it was like gallons, haha, but yea now if im jerking ill just let it go on my desk so i can see how much comes out, i love it!

FitUKLad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm always good for 3/4 foot on a regular session but if it's a stop start job it's easily 6 feet. Got in my girlfriend's hair last week lol, don't know why she was so annoyed! :confused:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jackM50black said:
Regular jack off session: 1 to 2 feet

Wild and crazy or with partner to shoot at: 3 to 4 feet

Ditto. Nothing affects my distance more than how turned on I am and how long I/we have been going at it.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ALWAYS THOUGHT EJACULATING WAS PHYSIOLOGICAL. NOW I LEARN YOU GOTTA BE A STUDENT AND WATCH FOOTBALL AND RUGGER ON TELEVISION TO BE ABLE TO AIM FOR A TISSUE (AIMING AT A TISSUE?) PUTS A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO THE WORD JERK. LO QUE SERA, SERA!:biggrin1:

allaaalex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The farthest I ever shot was over my shoulder lying down. Ive actually measured standing up and I can get around four or three feet shooting upright.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
When I was younger and it had been a few days I did shoot over my head while jerking lying on my back in bed. Don't know how far it could have goine as it it something including my face and even my eyes one time.

Now I am just happy if it shoots at all. I take antispasmotic medication for a spinal cord injury and it messes up performance big time. Doctors amazed I can shoot at all. Now it just sorta oozes out. But it still feels good.

When I was younger it was bad to stain. Now it isn't. I don't know why it is like that, But when I was in my teens my underwearand sheets were obviously stained. My mother never mentioned it. She was a really cool Mom. I knew it then. I really realzie it now.

Collegeboydan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
when jerking off in my chair in front of my computer i have shot over my head and behind me about 6-7 feet and when i have sex in the missionary position when i pull out i regularly hit my gf's breast or face and have hit the wall above her head several times. my farthest was pulling out i was almost to the end of the bed and it hit the wall over the headboard above my head as i was kneeling so a good 6' away and like 4' up

Jawnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to lie on my back with my head propped on the pillow when jacking off so as to aim
my cockhead toward my open mouth - I love the taste of cum. About half the time i am
lucky to have the first BIG spurt hit the mark while other times it hits the base of my neck.

Surfcaliguy008

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once held off on masturbating for like a month and when I did eventually do it, I spent like an hour jacking it and I sware I shot it like at least 7 feet.

starz81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i shot myself in the face, hit the pillows behind me, hit the wall many times, most of my face and once hit myself in the eye. now that was a bitch.

dlucy1000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I don't cum for a week or so, I typically shoot about 5 feet on the first shot, 3 feet on the second shot, and then about 1 foot or so on the remaining shots. I usually shoot between 7 and 8 times after not cumming for a week. When I cum everyday, I only shoot about a foot on the first shot and less than that on the remaining 2 to 3 shots. Edging doesn't do much for my distance at all for some reason.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I make a mess. It sprays everywhere like a hose. My girlfriend used to hate it. She would make me wear a rubber so it wouldn't fly. The boys love it. Go figure. If I'm laying on my back I always spray my chest and face with my splooge.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was spray once by mistake... and cant forget his naughty face of surprise by it...

I think the visual of spray is really nice !

rfc7_rfc7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 48 jazzz14 and like you I can still shoot well past my head and make a big mess. With plenty of edging, I can still shoot 7 feet in 3 big spurts and it always gets a laugh. But I could do that daily when I was in my teens. I hate getting older and just wondered how much longer I'll be able to that, what do the older boys know?

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
rfc7_rfc7 said:
I'm 48 jazzz14 and like you I can still shoot well past my head and make a big mess. With plenty of edging, I can still shoot 7 feet in 3 big spurts and it always gets a laugh. But I could do that daily when I was in my teens. I hate getting older and just wondered how much longer I'll be able to that, what do the older boys know?

Hey guys I just had that experience last night.
As rfx says, with "plenty of edging" I always get plenty of cum.

I am normally a big shooter even when I haven't been holding off, but last night I held off for hours and then when I came it kind of took me by surprise. The first jet hit my chin with such force that all bounced off onto the floor. I was aware of a nice "splat" noise too!

After a few minutes I went to wipe it up before my roommate got home and discovered bits of "rebound cum" about 5 feet away from me. God knows where it would have gone if my chin hadn't been in the way. BTW I also shot several more nice spurts up my chest.

This is entirely true, and lots of fun. Try it sometime. If you can stand to hold off, the reward at the end is that much more impressive. Cheers.