Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We found each other on lpsg and found out we go to the same school irl... and are totally supporting each others penises.

Small world isn't it. We've seen a terrific cum shot video from Catharsis :eek:; now how bout one from bonerific? Your fans demand it :biggrin1:

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Small world isn't it. We've seen a terrific cum shot video from Catharsis :eek:; now how bout one from bonerific? Your fans demand it :biggrin1:
Tell me about it. Our discussion went from living in the same area to going to the same school. :p

And thanks for the compliment! I'm a varied shooter, some days I have it and some days I don't. boneriffic is more skilled in controlling his penis and can be pretty consistent when he wants... but it's a surprise for me every time. :redface:

bonerrific

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I'm gonna go gold when I get back home, but even then I doubt I'll post a video. Cam maybe! I'll see how horny I'm feeling then! :biggrin1:

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my younger years, I could shoot up to my face! Now, a nice long squirt followed by several smaller ones. If I am jacking and don't want a big mess, I squeeze to keep it from shooting far. Years ago, my urologist said to get off at least once a day--twice if up for it ! Works for me !!!Check out my pics.

Attachments

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a powerful big wad, and then usually 2-3 follow up squirts, and then I grab my dick at the base and squeeze the rest out. I shoot big loads. One time, I was pounding this chick doggy style, pulled out and came in the small of her back. She immediately said it was the biggest load of her life, without even being able to see it.

SpacemanSpliff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I've been holding it back longer than an hour after continuous, hard fucking, it's usually about 6-7 heavy string bursts of cum. Then it reduces to like 10 pumps of thick dribbling out of my urethra. The hard string bursts are the absolute best by far imo, it feels like I'm getting more of a "clearing" sensation throughout my cock, and the pressure of the load bursting out massages the inside, fucking great;)

littlepants

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
usually I get 4 or 5 squirts on my chest, followed for by small drips on my abs

if I wait a day or two between cumming, I get 1 or 2 huge ropes that land on my face if I am not careful