Cum Sock

When masterbating, what do you do with your cum?

• Total voters

eastie3

1st Like
Media
I dont use a sock much anymore since I live alone and love to let it fly. I used one when I was a teen and just hoped Mom didnt know what that was. It was easier for cleanup back then. I used to use a sock all the time in the car. I am from Upstate NY and went to college in Boston. So I would go home on weekends, do laundry. I would strategically put my small white socks on top of the basket. So on the 3.5 hour ride back to school, horny as I always was, I would just beat off on the drive and shoot in the sock. no mess and can still do 75 mph. Just had to be careful of the truckers going by.

Reactions: SockyFeet30

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey had a cum sock when a teen as well, agreed easier when you have to do a quick cover up, saving your boxer or trousers, if knocking out a quick one at home.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hold my other hand over the opening of my cock causing cum to splash back on my cock so I can enjoy it as lube as I continue to jack off. Nothing like a nice, cum-slimed cock. Occasionally, my squeeze and I opt for jacking ourselves off with each other's cum. Luscious sensation. Perverted as Hell.

Instead of a sock, it's much better to masturbate wearing a condom in case your male bed partner wants to reuse the condom to whack himself off, again using your fresh load as his personal lube. Lubericious.

And that, my fellow LPSGers is what dirty old men like me are into with spooge these days. Spooge, spooge, beautiful spooge. I think it ryhmes only with the word luge. . . or huge . . . or some other words.

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I used tissues and tp thoughout my teen years. My bedroom wastbasket was always full of tissues. I'm sure my mother knew what I was doing in my bedroom -- but then she knew that I masturbated since she caught me jerking off in her car.

Now my favorite cumrag is an old towel that I try to wash as least once a week. Having 150 loads seems disgusting to me.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hold my other hand over the opening of my cock causing cum to splash back on my cock so I can enjoy it as lube as I continue to jack off. Nothing like a nice, cum-slimed cock. Occasionally, my squeeze and I opt for jacking ourselves off with each other's cum. Luscious sensation. Perverted as Hell.

Instead of a sock, it's much better to masturbate wearing a condom in case your male bed partner wants to reuse the condom to whack himself off, again using your fresh load as his personal lube. Lubericious.

And that, my fellow LPSGers is what dirty old men like me are into with spooge these days. Spooge, spooge, beautiful spooge. I think it ryhmes only with the word luge. . . or huge . . . or some other words.
midlifebear, you are just after my heart

Beryn

Experimental Member
Media
Never had a cum sock...do you ever wash the sock or it has 150 loads dried up on it...has to stink no?

Gross it may sound...No, I have not washed it. I have started either cumming on my chest or cumming in my hand then swallowing my cum. The sock was is so stiff, it hurts putting it own to cum in.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to have a cum sock, but it was old so when it got too sticky or dried up I just threw it out. Then I graduated to tissues, but I never eat my own jizz. I think it tastes horrible. I stick to eating everyone elses.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a sock I have been using now for about 9months, I would guess it has 150 or more loads of dried cum in it. How many other guys have cum sock? How many loads of cum are dried in it?
Eeeww! That is beyond gross and disgusting! :puke: You aren't a teenager, you are 32 years old, :12: throw out the damned sock already! :mad:

TheLoneArtist

Just Browsing
Media
What the fuck is wrong with people? I have never used a "cum sock"...

It's easier to clean up? What? Just use, oh, I don't know, a paper towel and then throw it in the washroom trash can?

It's just semen... my parents never found anything with cum on it or in it... just throw it out.

Sorry if this post was harsh, it's just how I roll.

Tony1212

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
um I never used a cum sock but I think it's very disgusting and not sanitary to have 150+ loads in one unwashed sock for 9 months. But on top of that, I don't get the whole 'eating your own cum' thing. Maybe if it was someone else's cum that you were eating, but not your own.

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes I wonder how strange of a person I am, then I come to LPSG and my thoughts subside.

If having a cum sock works for you, turns you on, whatever... power to the people. Not my thing though.

Happy jacking.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In boarding school I used a sock after lights out - I think everybody did, it was a standing (no pun intended) joke. But I didn't save up. Seems like it could quickly become too crusty and rank smelling.