Cum Sock

When masterbating, what do you do with your cum?

• Total voters

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
As for the sock (and not Hung Jon), last poster, the idea is fine if you're a performance artist and you're going to display it.

Otherwise, I'd have to inquire: do you show this "thing" to people who visit you?

Do you show it to prospective bed partners?

Are you on some kind of medication?

Are you alone more often than not?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems like you could get infected..
I was thinking that too.

As for the sock (and not Hung Jon), last poster, the idea is fine if you're a performance artist and you're going to display it. Please don't give him any ideas!

Otherwise, I'd have to inquire: do you show this "thing" to people who visit you? I should hope not!

Do you show it to prospective bed partners? :puke:

Are you on some kind of medication? Evidently not, but he should be.

Are you alone more often than not? Given his hobby, I suspect he is alone most of the time.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
NJQT, thanks for the back up.

Every now and then I meet people who are alone and cultivate what they consider "cute" ideas.

One guy rented a house, but never threw his garbage out. The rats were in heaven, and after two years (before the lease ran out), you could access only the living room with the chair that faced the TV. There was a foot high density of trash all over.

"this is me," he said, "no one recognizes it. It's a work of art."

I told him it smelled, and I was leaving.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a old pair of briefs I use as a cum rag. I think there's something hot about having an old pair of jockeys balled up under your bed that you pull out every now and again to clean up a big puddle of cum after a hot jerkoff session :tongue:

That being said, mine doesn't last for 150 loads...that's hardcore bro!

Reactions: deleted14419391

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is an old thread but I couldn't resist contributing.....

When I first entered puberty I started having wet dreams all the time. I started masturbating into the toilet or shower. A short time later stumbled on a Philip Roth book "Portnoy's Complaint" that my dad was reading. It was about a nice jewish boy's masturbatory exploits. Having no sexual experiences, I came close to cumming in my pants a few times when sneaking reads from it when my dad wasn't reading it.

One of the main character's techniques was to use a sock so I thought I'd try it. Back then I wore white tube socks and figured out that if I turned them outside in, the smooth side was inside. At night when I'd go to bed, I'd slip it over my cock and hump the bed. It was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I could hump hard or soft, fast or slow and when I would cum, I'd hunch way forward with my face buried in my pillow and dump my load in the sock. Since I could keep humping while cumming, cumming was pretty intense. I'd usually fall alseep right away with no mess. I eventually got to where I'd use the sock 2-3 times or more but I'd have to rough them up to remove the crust.

Those were the days. I tried it once not to long ago but it just wasn't the same.

Stingy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll cum on my body (or on my BF's body)

Once I saved up the cum in a little glass, but I threw it away since I couldn't stand the smell...

bahu2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I when i was younger i used to use a pair of old boxers, i loved those things, i had well over 300 loads in it. I have since graduated into cuming into a cup or my hand just to throw it into my mouth, play with it a bit and swallow it

Reactions: Frank240

sena

Experimental Member
Media
I have always just pulled my foreskin over and caught it in that. They walked down the hall to my bathroom and drop it in the toilet and flush it. Easy as that.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
cum on my chest/face/where ever the fuck it flies, then wipe it up with a dirty sock or t-shirt. I have no designated cum rag/sock