Cum Sock

When masterbating, what do you do with your cum?

• Total voters

gaias_pet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Too funny! So there are others? I am a married man and I have a Cum Cock too. It is a white athletic sock. My wife modified it especially for me and she presented it to me a couple years ago when I started to have problems with premature ejaculation. She makes me cum in when she does not want me "making a big mess" in her vagina. Most of the time it is because she thinks I will cum too quick to satisfy her and she does not want to be all sloppy if she is not getting satisfied. So if I ask her for sex at those times she will tell me to "No! Go f*ck your sock." Sometimes times it is because she says she does not want to smell bad if she will be with another man that night or the next day. The sock does get kind of stiff and brown stained and smells bad after a few months of use. Just today I have read postings on the Net of other couples with a similar thing going. Any people here have a similar situation?

Last edited:

gaias_pet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a premature ejaculator and am basically unable to sexually satisfy my wife through intercourse. Most of the time when I need release, rather than allowing me to have sex with her and making a "mess" (as she calls it) in her vagina and leaving her unsatisfied, she makes me masturbate into the sock instead.

Here is the link to my album with pictures of my Cum Sock: http://www.lpsg.org/members/gaias_pet/albums/gaia%27s+pet+-+his+cum+sock/

These pix were taken after about two months of use. I am a very heavy cummer and shoot quite a large load. My wife says I am always "Loaded for bear" LOL). As you can see after a while the sock does get stained (and quite crusty) from the dried semen but I feel its well-used condition adds to its sexual aura and "karma".

Last edited:

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gross it may sound...No, I have not washed it. I have started either cumming on my chest or cumming in my hand then swallowing my cum. The sock was is so stiff, it hurts putting it own to cum in.

That is just nasty.