Cum soft?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Adam70, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Adam70

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is it possible to cum when one is soft? I have never done
    this. In a conversation with a friend in medical field the other
    day, we were wondering if it is possible to have an orgasm
    when medication prevents one from getting and erection.

Does anyone know?

2. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Had an ex-bf who rarely, if ever, got hard due to bp meds. He had a hard time getting to it but he came when soft.

3. thebdb62

thebdb62 New Member

I have no medical study to site but I do know that the first male prostetics for men with ED was nothing more that a flexible metal rod inserted so when you needed to be erect you just bent the penis up to the positon you wanted and were able to penetrate with it. So my guess is yes.

4. hud01

Gold Member

With me, not completely soft, but I can come with half a hardon. I have lost an erection, but have been so worked up that if I keep stroking it I shoot.

5. Nottswanker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There's a guy in a bunch of GGG videos who appears to be pretty flaccid when he cums. Looks really odd.

6. Countryguy63

Countryguy63 New Member

Albums:
    Only when I'm jackin

7. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    i came with a semi once when i was in an "altered" state

8. B_stevekorgman

B_stevekorgman New Member

sometimes when I jack too much it won't get very hard - still cum, but not as much force or quantity - but it still feels damn good

9. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    have done so....takes more effort/concentration...but yes....can do

10. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    same here...it usually feel REALLY good in combination with the altered state. ;)

11. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    No. But I can see where it could save a lot of embarrassment.

12. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was once prescribed a drug called Edronax (Reboxetene). I could have erections just fine, but as an added bonus, I could come without them, too. Erections and orgasms seemed disconnected, somehow.

@bigjpgh: BTW, Former manager of The Doors, Danny Sugerman, describes exactly this as he was withdrawing from heroin in his book Wonderland Avenue. A chilling book about "altered states".

13. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have meet a few guys who due to medication could rarely get erect. But they could have orgasms while soft if I was fucking them. It was kind of weird to see a penis all of a sudden just shoot while soft.

Another guy whom I shared his girlfriend with would try to fuck her, but couldn't because of medication so I'd fuck her first and get her real loose, then he'd put his soft penis in her and fuck her soft till he came. Lucky for him his girlfriend would really gape after I fucked her or he wouldn't be able to insert his cock.

14. D_Bitch McConnell

D_Bitch McConnell New Member

I recently had a period where I found it very difficult to have or maintain an erection, but could still orgasm and cum when soft.

WHB

15. briefs

briefs New Member

Albums:
    I've always been able to, even in my teens. Now that I have some erectile dysfunction from meds it comes in handy. Naturally, I would prefer to have a big-old-hard-on, but it's kind of cool to cum soft.

16. D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

My last year in HS I had a summer biology class and there was a girl that I was crazy about. She was way out of my league so we never talked much, but discovered that she was taking this class with me. I had not seen her lately and she had gone from awesome to drop dead sexy. Cause it was summer, she wasn't wearing much and she was sitting on the stool in front of me. No underwear and low riding jeans meant that I could easily see the top 3" of her ass.

I think I must have looked for like 15 mins without realizing it, cause my lab partner slipped a note telling me that I was getting obvious with her ass.

Well another 20 mins went by and I just couldn't stand it, so I got up and went to the men's room to jerk a load so I could get my brains working again.

I sat down to do the deed but because I was SO horny, and SO worried I'd made an ass stairing, and SO worried about getting caught jerking for the first time in a public crapper, my cock would not get hard AT ALL.

But I kept wanking like it was hard, and withing 30 seconds I popped the biggest load I had seen. What was awsome though was because my tool was soft, I could really feel the jazz come thundering down the pipes. It never happened again.

17. ILguy23

ILguy23 New Member

Yeah, it's usually only when I'm about THAT turned on that I can do it like that.

It's less of a shooting, or a spurting, or however you'd describe a normal cum. More like a spilling out. It just sort of drains.