Cum stains on headboard

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Even since I started cumming I have been a “shooter.” As a teenager growing-up I eventually started repainting the wall behind the head of my bed. In my college dorm the walls were already a cum-stain looking color so it did not matter. Now as an adult I have nice furniture and a plain dark wood laminate finished headboard that I thought would be easy to clean. It’s as if the cum streaks get absorbed into the laminate finish – it can be embarrassing but also a “badge of honor” I suppose. The painting above my bed gets cum splashed too but it is not as obvious. Does anyone else have this problem? Do you have any tips on cleaning cum off furniture? Walls? Artwork?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anything laminate or wood look will generally swell due to the moisture. It's best to get it up and off as quickly as possible.

Usually if I let it fly, I put a towel behind me, or make sure that I know exactly where it went.
Not knowing where your load went isn't very sanitary.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
In bed usually my cum gets shot into my wife, condom, or when I pull out into my briefs or onto the sheets. Were neat freaks and cum stains on the furniture would annoy both of us.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had quite a few of those incidents. I usually pump it inside him, but as I'm a shooter and he's a dribbler he sometimes asks me to pull out so he can see me shoot over his head. We always have wet wipes by the bed, and the trick is to wipe it off straight away. Our headboard is leather and seems to cope OK. The wall on the other hand has required the occasional repaint.

Media
I'm a shooter too, so when I jerk at the computer it flies behind me, landing my suitcase, backpack, clothes, bed, chair, etc. Sometimes I try to angle it so that it will only hit my chest though or I'll pinch my foreskin opening closed over my head and trap the cum in there.

dscrt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll pinch my foreskin opening closed over my head and trap the cum in there.

Interesting: I do the same quite often (long foreskin helps to save on cleaning, I suppose) but I haven't yet met anyone who does the same. You and I are in absolute minority in adopting this practice, I guess. :)

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Throughout the 90s I had a "gentleman caller" (as they used to call fuck-buddies in politer times, lol) who'd ride me cowboy style, cum spectacularly and often leave his mark on the wall at the head of the bed. I felt obliged to wash it down when my parents came to stay.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, I'm a shooter too, but you can aim that shit, you know? Aim for your stomach, your sheets, your towel, all over your partner - hell, set up a spittoon and see if you can make it go "ping!" You do not have to jizz all over your headboard so many times that it gets water damage.

Just sayin'.

;)

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Interesting: I do the same quite often (long foreskin helps to save on cleaning, I suppose) but I haven't yet met anyone who does the same. You and I are in absolute minority in adopting this practice, I guess. :)

I just started doing this over the summer! I don't know what made me think of it - but it works great. I usually cum like a firehose spraying cum everywhere. When I am with someone - they get off on it, but when I'm alone - it makes a freaking mess for me to clean up. I used to hold a sock over it and cum into that or just rub one out in the bathroom and spray my cum into the shower. Now I just pull my foreskin way over the head and pinch it closed when I start to cum. It fills up in there and I just empty it into a tissue or whatever. I sometimes cum so much that it overflows a bit, but it's still an easy clean-up for me.

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Put a towel over the headboard. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out an alternative to ruining your fine furniture...lol

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
thanks for the tips. I normally have several large pillows behind me that have absorbed lots over the years. No foreskin here. I am a terrible aim. I suppose the best solution would be not to shoot on the headboard--- but I was actually looking for cleaning techniques so I could better clean my marks the morning after. I just lack the discipline to drape the room with towels before I jerk off.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
had a buddy in highschool that had stains against his wall..his bed was against the wall and he would roll over and cum on it...and covered it with pillows. I remember his mom one day (finally?) figured out what it was and made him paint his entire room...

he evidently didn't scrub the wall and stains resurfaced.... wow did he get teased....

(this is why I just eat my cum, pure and simple)

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
growing up i would shoot my cum loads on my headboard and the wall behind it, or in a jack-off magazine, my buddies would bust my balls about both of them all the time, now i just aim on jack-off magazines.

i agree with the others, if you don't want to remembrances, just put a towel for easy clean up after.

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I enjoy painting the headboards of hotel rooms I stay in, but I prefer to just aim for my face & cover it instead of shoot over it. I ruined the finish on my nice wood dresser from shooting the mirror.

I do not understand why some hotels have updated their rooms with suede headboards. Obviously, these hotel designers aren’t having enough sex.