Cum stains on headboard

mahem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive always had this problem but luckly, I clean it up ASAP. Only a few times Ive forgotten and itjust looks like milk or something lol
Its actually really annoying in the end

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even since I started cumming I have been a “shooter.” As a teenager growing-up I eventually started repainting the wall behind the head of my bed. In my college dorm the walls were already a cum-stain looking color so it did not matter. Now as an adult I have nice furniture and a plain dark wood laminate finished headboard that I thought would be easy to clean. It’s as if the cum streaks get absorbed into the laminate finish – it can be embarrassing but also a “badge of honor” I suppose. The painting above my bed gets cum splashed too but it is not as obvious. Does anyone else have this problem? Do you have any tips on cleaning cum off furniture? Walls? Artwork?

No. I wish I DID have this problem though!

Simba

shankity

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting: I do the same quite often (long foreskin helps to save on cleaning, I suppose) but I haven't yet met anyone who does the same. You and I are in absolute minority in adopting this practice, I guess. :)

I'm a shooter too, so when I jerk at the computer it flies behind me, landing my suitcase, backpack, clothes, bed, chair, etc. Sometimes I try to angle it so that it will only hit my chest though or I'll pinch my foreskin opening closed over my head and trap the cum in there.

I do this occasionally too... most the time I like to see the load fly though. :cool:

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I have that tendency to cum like a squirt gun if I pull out of a girl. It will often hit the headboard or the wall behind it. I clean the headboard with Pledge, and it is real wood, so it is easy to clean if I do it before it dries. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is great for the bare wall. At one point I had a quilt hung up, but that quickly came down!

D_dfvgff

Just Browsing
Media
Its fun to sit down and aim across the room.

Also have this Boy. He actually hits the celing. Not EVERYTIME. There was one time it hit the celing fan=)

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
every time I used to walk in a condo bedroom at the beach the first thing I'd think is all of the cum that has hit the headboard of the bed and the wall. Sex in a strange place is always a turn on.. better for cumming.

I know I had some awesome cums on vacation in a condo at the beach.

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
How about you aim elsewhere? You already know your going to shoot so why would you shoot in that direction.

First of all, I am a terrible aim. Secondly, I prefer to JO with two hands, so it isn't possible to move my hand in the way or find a receptacle. Lastly, the headboard area is the natural direction on where I shoot when laying down. If I were to lay down in a different direction I would risk spraying cum in less cleanable areas -- I've learned the hard way of trying to get cum stains out of cashmere.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
At least you can easily wipe off a headboard. The worst are bad cum stains on a bed skirt. They're a real pain in the ass to take off and put back on so you can wash them. Big loads can be messy, but I wouldn't want it to be any other way. :)

D_Tess_Tease

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this thread made me recall when I was about 14 I used to blast off all over the place. one morning after a good sunrise session my mom came in to see me, took one look at the floor and said..." I know what that is son, just use a hand towel in future OK?" she even washed my cum rag every week and left it on my pillow after that.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After playing around for a long time, I have shot past my head and on to the wall or headboard while getting a hand job from my girlfriend. This is the only scenario that causes me to shoot that far. I never shoot that hard when I do it myself. But yes, I have hit the furniture and wall, and I clean it immediately because I am obsessive about cleaning.

The advice for the OP - cover the furniture, and use glossier paint on the walls as it cleans easier.