cum swallowing

james123

1st Like
Media
whats the deal with girls swallowing cum? why do a lot of girls not want to do it but why do some want to do? does it feel good when he cums in your mouth, any tips on helping girls swallow better? thanks.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cum swallowing is like eating oysters...an acquired taste with many fervent aficionados. Personally I love it, but I'm not a woman.

suck_u_forever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to be another guy adding to this discussion, but from my point of view swallowing a hot load is part of the enjoyment of sucking cock.

I reckon that if someone were to suck cock but not swallow, its probably because they don't really enjoy sucking cock that much in the first place.

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apprently there are two threads by the same name, and being the social failure I am, I took the one no one else chose to which to reply. I'll reiterate here:

For some it's simply a taste/eroticism preference issue. I hooked up with a girl the other day whose biggest turn on is tasting cum. Apparently I taste great, and she's been following me around since

Another doesn't even find the taste bearable, much less erotic. It's simply a case of differing preferences, near as I can tell.

marc_themanuk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And I'll add another gay man's perspective - receiving the load and swallowing/savouring it is part of the ritual of cocksucking and part of what makes it so erotic... not to swallow is like fucking and then coming in a paper towel at the last minute - where's the fun in that?!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always swallow, I mean...why wouldn't I? It would be like having a chocolate sundae and not eating the chocolate and I wouldn't want one morsel of my yummy man to go to waste!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love the taste of a man, and find the act of him climaxing in my mouth to be highly erotic. Bbucko stated it well....it's an acquired taste, and I think too many women try to make it or expect it to be something it's not.

To me, not tasting him is a rejection of his sexuality, his body, and is not different then a man not wanting to perform oral on a woman.

There is nothing sexier than someone who revels in their lover's body. Who uses all their senses to explore the different nuances......smell, taste, touch. Love it!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the taste of a man, and find the act of him climaxing in my mouth to be highly erotic. Bbucko stated it well....it's an acquired taste, and I think too many women try to make it or expect it to be something it's not.

To me, not tasting him is a rejection of his sexuality, his body, and is not different then a man not wanting to perform oral on a woman.

There is nothing sexier than someone who revels in their lover's body. Who uses all their senses to explore the different nuances......smell, taste, touch. Love it!
I heart you:redface:

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think for me, and I'm sorry, gay man chiming in again, it's more about the cum, some guys spunk is bitter, and if the experience has put you off before, the chances are you might want to spit. I don't see it as a rejection, unless theree's lots of hacking up and shuddering wretches accompanying it...

I think if handled well the dribbling of it back out again can be very horny, bit of finger licking...eye to eye contact, all enhances the moment.

JeepersJane

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's like caviar, as in, something I would only enjoy or associate more with a special occasion. It's not like caviar, as in, it's not a dish best served cold. It certainly should never be compulsory.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I heart you:redface:

Thanks, LemacST......I heart you, too!! :smile:

I think for me, and I'm sorry, gay man chiming in again, it's more about the cum, some guys spunk is bitter, and if the experience has put you off before, the chances are you might want to spit. I don't see it as a rejection, unless theree's lots of hacking up and shuddering wretches accompanying it...

I think if handled well the dribbling of it back out again can be very horny, bit of finger licking...eye to eye contact, all enhances the moment.

Laughing....it's not a hair ball! :biggrin1: Okay, question. I've never understood the spitting thing. If someone doesn't like the taste, aren't they going to get a bigger one by moving it around in their mouth to spit?

FunLovin.1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I will swallow some but not all of it. My partner cums a lot and very quickly so sadly i cant swallow it all

• Wow
Reactions: hot-rod

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope, you'd think so, but (top tip -pardon the pun)if you keep the tongue behind the teeth offering a small area-a kind of "landing pad" if you will, then you just need to extend the tongue and use the upper teeth to scrape it off the tongue, letting it run over your chin. I've done that occasionally; the guy get's off , sees his mess in your face and you don't have this dollop of spooge when you aint sure you want it...especially handy that first time, so you can gauge taste...I'm sweet and mild, but I have tasted jizz from hell, like aspirin, SO bitter!

I must add this tip is from my singleton days and now I'll put what he want where he likes it, whenever...IF I'm in the mood, and he's been good!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nope, you'd think so, but (top tip -pardon the pun)if you keep the tongue behind the teeth offering a small area-a kind of "landing pad" if you will, then you just need to extend the tongue and use the upper teeth to scrape it off the tongue, letting it run over your chin. I've done that occasionally; the guy get's off , sees his mess in your face and you don't have this dollop of spooge when you aint sure you want it...especially handy that first time, so you can gauge taste...I'm sweet and mild, but I have tasted jizz from hell, like aspirin, SO bitter!

I must add this tip is from my singleton days and now I'll put what he want where he likes it, whenever...IF I'm in the mood, and he's been good!

Interesting. I've never heard of doing that before, so I just learned something new! Not that I will use it, as I like it too much, but a girl can always use new information.....:wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whats the deal with girls swallowing cum? Whaddaya mean exactly? :confused: why do a lot of girls not want to do it? Cause they have probably done it already and had the misfortune of tasting one of the many men with funky spunk. Seriously, some of you guys taste like you exist on a diet of asparagus, limburger cheese, aspirin, and cigars! :yuck::sour::yuck: but why do some want to do?I consider swallowing to be part of the deal, the whipped cream on the sundae as it were. I do it because it never fails to please my man, who in turn always pleases me. In addition it adds a layer of intimacy to an already intimate act.:05: does it feel good when he cums in your mouth, Honestly, I have never been with a man who had delicious tasting cum. :redface: I think thats one of the reasons I learned to deep throat at an early age. Shoot it straight down my throat and I'm a happy gal. I have also never had a man complain when I do this. :biggrin1: :05: any tips on helping girls swallow better?hahahaha better? or do you just want her to start swallowing? :tongue: thanks.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wldhoney, whether you like IT or not, there's always that office party...you know... the guy you flirt with at the water cooler, a few too many Sambuca's, a clinch, a grope...You don't want to be the talk of the office but he's hot-- only, ugh! it taste like freshly squeezed panty hose....

Now you know what to do!

(I jest)

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to be somewhat... moderate on this subject, I guess. I don't love the taste or texture of cum, and like a lot of the previous posters have said, it can be downright nasty depending on diet, hydration levels, etc. I don't find anything especially erotic about the semen itself, and I don't think it's sexy drooling all over my (or someone else's) chin, face, etc. I know that's a turn on for some people, but it just doesn't do it for me.

With that said, I prefer to swallow anyway. There are a lot of reasons for it, one of the main ones being that it's more practical. I would much rather swallow than have to clean it off of the bed, use a tissue, spit it out, whatever. Swallowing just takes care of all that in the quickest, neatest way possible. Also, I think it does add to the intimacy of sex a little bit. Another big reason is that the men I've been with seem to love cumming in my mouth rather than having to take it out right at the last minute or whatever, and at that point, I'm doing what I'm doing to give him pleasure. Oral sex for me is all about giving and being able to turn him on and make him feel good, so swallowing is just a part of that. I don't love cum, but what I do love is making the man I'm with completely happy and satisfied, and that turns me on. At that point, it's not about me.

Likewise, if it turned him on to cum on my face or chest or whatever, I'd do it. My preference is to swallow because it makes the most sense to me, but I'm flexible. I like to make my partners happy.

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that it is an acquired taste. Not all spunk tastes alike just as not all women taste the same. However we must take a moment to think about it.
Some guys like a womans juices a but tangy. I have had discussions with guys that have told me, 'The best tasting puss has no taste.'.
Some prefer the subtle sweet taste of a woman that drinks alot of citrus and eats celery. lol I have also heard that chlorophyll makes you more tasty.

In any case it depends on how much the guy turns me on. I enjoy sucking my lover and I swallow often. He doesn't have skunky spunk but more than that he gets my juices a flowin' and he highly enjoys getting me off on oral. I feel an obligation, a want and need to be just as enthusiastic if not more so than he is when it comes to oral.

I never really even sucked cock before him. Now there are times when I would rather suck him dry than have sex (mind you, the sex is MIND BLOWING). I enjoy whatever gets him off and he equally reciprocates.

I'd have to say that when a girl finds someone that makes her hot and pleases her in areas that are important to her she'll have no problem swallowing. But that's just my lil ol opinion.