Cum time, please answer

trailblazer4

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am at school away from my girlfriend for weeks at a time. When i do see her we have sex and i last not long at all like 1-2 minutish, depedends on the postions we do, but when we fuck again the next day I last longer.

I am 22 (if that matters) does an absence from fucking affect the amount of time until i cum?

thanks

D_Harry_Ballz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think time away from sex necessarily affects your "stamina" if thats what you want to call it. Because lets not kid ourselves, I'm sure you've jerked off during your time apart from her, so its not like you've denied your dick any action during this 2 week hiatus. I think it's moreso you are overily excited to get into the sack to see her and that affects how long you last. The best lover has the knack for controlling himself until he's ready to empty his load. So, here's your options....A: Rub out that easy one before you see her for the first time, B: Try a work on controlling your urge to cum when you are jerking off, you'll notice in time that it desensitizes you and will create a tolerance for endorphin releases, or C: Find a new girlfriend at school who will suck you off daily. Cheers!

Media
Practice jacking off until you're just about to cum, then stop yourself.
Wait a few seconds until you feel like you can carry on.
Keep doing this as much as possible every time you jack off.

Also, try hanging a damp towel off your erect penis and try to lift it.
It's like weightlifting and it builds the muscle that tightens to stop you from cumming.
This makes it easier to stop yourself.

Or you could just jack off before you see your girlfriend so that you're ok when you fuck.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
You can learn to control when you cum during masterbation. Take it slower with the girlfriend and change positions frequently. If you feel like you are going to cum, think of something awful...you will either lose the urge to cum or the erection (hah). If you can get back in the ring and last longer during the second round, go for it!!

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Ur at school, and you're 22?

explain
=S"

In the US, 22 isn't that old to be in college. At many state universities five years is the norm, so 23/24 isn't out of the question.

I finished in three years and was 21.6 years old ...