cum to quick

thecar

Just Browsing
Media
whats the best way to stop cumming to quick as soon as i put my cock in my girlfriend after a few seconds i cum
heard you can by sprays any help please

95LSv

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are quite a few products out there... There are desensitizing gels, they also have condoms with a numbing lubricant, haven't tried any of these but they're out there... Usually if I just wear a condom I can go as long as I want, you could try that... Also if you cum before you have sex you will last longer... Sometimes my girl does oral on me before we fuck and then i can also last as long as i want to...

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not that bad, but I'm definitely someone who can't last. I think I'd agree with the fact that practice makes better. It's all about controlling the muscle at your perineum.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here we go again

The gels and creams might do something for you, but at the end of the day you need to learn to control yourself.

This is an easy exercise for you to do anywhere, after you have practised in the toilet

go to the loo with a full bladder
start to pee and stop, by squeezing the muscles in the perineum, that's the place under you legs between your balls and arse
DO NOT USE YOUR FINGERS OR THUMB TO SQUEEZE IT OFF
hold the pee in for 5 seconds and let it go again
now squeeze the muscles again and stop peeing
hold for a further 5 seconds and then empty your bladder

you are now ready to start practising
you can start off with 5 reps and build up to 10, 15 20 and so on

all you now have to do at anytime of the or night and in any place (no one will know what you are doing) squeeze that muscle and hold it for 10 seconds let it go and repeat this for 5 reps

when you are able to do this with ease build up to 10 reps and do it 5/6 times a day

Now go and jerk off and when you are getting close to cuming squeeze that muscle and stop the ejaculation.

don't worry if it does not happen 1st time, try again and you will soon become a stayer!!

Now for the immediate future and can try jerking off and cuming before you see your girl and when you have sex, you should last a little longer

You did not say how old you are and I have assumed that you are young, if you are older, it might be worth a visit to your doctor to see if you have anything with the prostate wrong

Good luck, relax and go with it try not to think about it and just enjoy the sex, try plenty of foreplay as well before you try to penetrate, bring her close to orgasm then enter her

lots of things to do

Brinz

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I first got married, I had this problem. My answer was to wear a condom. It dulls the senses and takes you longer to cum. As you have more and more sex this will lessen.