cum trees

hungnhairy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm in Australia and there are these blossom trees and in spring their flowers bloom as usual and they give off the strongest smell of Cum. Like it is really strong. has anybody else noticed this?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's a very common scent in flowering plants. Pear trees and photinia shrubs are notorious here in north america. I don't know enough about Australian flora to comment.

It all just depends upon what type of insect the plant prefers to attract to ensure pollination.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hungnhairy said:
I'm in Australia and there are these blossom trees and in spring their flowers bloom as usual and they give off the strongest smell of Cum. Like it is really strong. has anybody else noticed this?

I sure have. Every spring in Carolina and Atlanta.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hungnhairy said:
Yeah, I'm in Southern California, and I noticed the same thing when I moved here. There was another thread about this a while back, and I forgot what plant/tree causes it, but a bunch of people chimed in knowing exactly what it was. Considering 1/2 of the flora here was imported from OZ and South Africa, it's most likely the same plant.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
hungnhairy said:

No. It wasn't the tree. It was your top lip.:wink:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, I have smelled that before...in fact there is a tree on campus that smells like cum....we call it the 'cum tree' just like the title in your post. It's stinky...

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hungnhairy said:

Here in the states we have Chinese Chestnuts... they smell the same. :smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rob_just_rob said:
It was a very tough decision, but in the end, I have decided not to make a joke out of this line.
It's funny, but true. I left the joke there, you should have taken it!

BlackSunshineAZ said:
My folks have a pear tree in their front yard that blooms every February and smells like cum. It's so pungent it almost makes you sick
:smile: I mentioned that one in my first post...

GoneA said:
Wait!!?? All cum smells the same?Wait!!??
Not precisely, exactly... but you do know it when you smell it, right?

Hungnhairy, give me a description of the tree (not just the lovely fragrance) and with enough info, I can probably identify it for you. Size/shape of leaves, appearnce of tree bark, general shape and size of tree, color/shape/size of blooms...

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DIY Cum Trees, simple, easy to do

you need:
potted ficus tree,preferably inside your house/room
your cum filled balls
hand/s

stand in front of the tree. masturbate, aim and cum. make sure your cum hits the tree. best if you are a shooter.

you have your very own cum trees. can be done all year round.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
iggy said:
DIY Cum Trees, simple, easy to do

you need:
potted ficus tree,preferably inside your house/room
your cum filled balls
hand/s

stand in front of the tree. masturbate, aim and cum. make sure your cum hits the tree. best if you are a shooter.

you have your very own cum trees. can be done all year round.

Well, this gives "fertilizing your plants regularly" a whole new meaning...:rolleyes: