Cum tribute my wife

Spoikee78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife is a dirty little slag that loves the idea of other men jerking and cumming all over pics. We have both fantasied over this for so long that we have decided to actually do it and post pics of her for you guys to cum all over. We would love you to spunk all over her pics and post the results back in our album. If you want something special then message us and she will happily do Anything you want her to do to make you cum :)

CircumcisedCock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is a dirty little slag that loves the idea of other men jerking and cumming all over pics. We have both fantasied over this for so long that we have decided to actually do it and post pics of her for you guys to cum all over. We would love you to spunk all over her pics and post the results back in our album. If you want something special then message us and she will happily do Anything you want her to do to make you cum :)
Your privacy settings do not allow me to start a conversation. I would like to find out if we have mutual interests. We already have one... a wish to fulfil a lady's erotic desires...