Cum where?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tobiasbethlehem said:
We know where the girls want us to cum, but what about us guys, where do you prefer to spray your load?
I prefer my girlfriends boobs, nothing like a nice C-cup to cum on... :biggrin1:

First, where do 'the girls' want you to cum??:33:

Second, I like to cum when I'm holding my boyfriend's cock against mine and we shoot simultaneously.

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stronzo said:
First, where do 'the girls' want you to cum??:33:

Well that depends on the girl of course, some girls don't want it anywhere near them and others as close to their mouths as possible, but what I was trying to say is that I'd like to know where the guys like to cum...

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stronzo said:
Second, I like to cum when I'm holding my boyfriend's cock against mine and we shoot simultaneously.

Frottage is HAWT!!

I like to cum wherever my BF wants me to (ass, mouth, chest).

I like my man to cover my chest while riding me. Nothing like it.

WOOOF (now I'm horned. Thanks, Stronzo~!)

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tobiasbethlehem said:
Well that depends on the girl of course, some girls don't want it anywhere near them and others as close to their mouths as possible, but what I was trying to say is that I'd like to know where the guys like to cum...

I'd like ONE GIRL on here to legitimately say she "likes it" when a guy cums on her face. I'm a cumslut and even I don't want some guy squirting his load on my face or 'close to [my] mouth'. If I'm gonna swallow, I'll swallow.

I think that's the male imposing his notion of things on the female, not her preference.

B_Jeff's Pole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stronzo said:
I'd like ONE GIRL on here to legitimately say she "likes it" when a guy cums on her face. I'm a cumslut and even I don't want some guy squirting his load on my face or 'close to [my] mouth'. If I'm gonna swallow, I'll swallow.

I think that's the male imposing his notion of things on the female, not her preference.

wow i think ur right on that. it's definitely a guy's fantasy.

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
always enjoyed shooting a wad in their mouth and being able to watch it slide down their throat

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
shad24 said:
always enjoyed shooting a wad in their mouth and being able to watch it slide down their throat
Suuure.

Also, I like to have some fed back to me in a kiss if I am feeling super horny, after getting a BJ.

Stronzo--I 10000% agree on the female facial, bro. It's a male power fantasy. I know men who can't even stand the feeling of their own semen ON them. Go figure.