deleted2516

Blowing on some bags is best for me...

C or better, excellent!

Xii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ah, I don't really mind where - considering access to cleaning facillities are readily available! :p If not, I love taking it in my mouth - easy and clean. Otherwise, I really enjoy taking it inside of me... I think it's more fulfilling sometimes

TripodMillenium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess I romanticize cum.... so, I love to cum in a guy's mouth or in him..... ((though, I haven't fucked a guy yet... just know I'd like to...))

Of course, if he wants it on him or on me, I'd be happy to oblige.... but stopping to pull out and finish with my hand sucks... >_< I don't like my hand very much.... -_-

And if I came on a guy's body.... gods know I'd lick it off him for him..... :wink::biggrin1:

lol... facials can be trouble... even from lying down.... I once came up a guy's nose... :tongue: LMAO

I love the idea of swallowing another guy's cum...... the only guys I have sucked didn't give me any... >_< ((don't ask... eck >_< )) and now I think I'd snap if I don't get a mouthful of cum next time I suck a guy..... so... mouth. and I'd swallow... :biggrin1:

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
Well for me its always the hottest when a guy cums inside me, but thats not always an option, so when I can't do that I like it on my back, easiest to clean up, and its always nice to end sex in doggy or lying on your stomach. When I give oral, I swallow. Gets it in and out of your mouth faster, and I'm pretty sure guys like it the best that way as well.

Ifwishescametrue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, so here is your one true response. I do like it sprayed all over my face, just not the eyes. It makes me so hot, when I see the look on my guys face a when he watches me rub my fingers through it and lick it off. I know it turns him on. That is what I live for to please him. J