cum without touching your cock?

PaloSantoMarron

Experimental Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there have been a few times when i've uncontrollably cum without touching my dick and they've all involved me enjoying a dick in my mouth at the time. it's so hot when a dick is cumming all by itself with no hands or anything causing it. it's also happened to a guy when he's had my dick in his mouth as well :)

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been on this site for about 5 minutes, and from what i have gathered, it is geared toward homosexual men. Despite that, and the fact that i am not homosexual, I took the time to register just so i could comment on this post.
This literally made me laugh for several minutes, and i wish i could tell people about it, but explaining that i came accross the page was by trying to find out how to cum without touching your penis is a bit awkward. Kind of like how difficult it was to get them to read the unencyclopedia article about the sock fetish, insisting at i dont have a foot fetish(I do, but again, not something i wish to announce)

Ok, then. Way to announce yourself. Welcome.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On a number of occasions I have beeen so hard, just thinking about cumming, I have layed on my back in bed and squeezed my legs together and pumped; (no vacuum pump or hands) muscle contractions and have had some of the best orgasams!!

It has also happened while having a really big cock down my throat, and my mind takes over and I cum about a second after the cock in my mouth shoots!! Just the thought of the sheer size down my throat makes me shoot!!

Does this happen to anyone else!!

:yumyum:

Yes only once. Very powerful orgasm.

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Unintentional and random, but not fall out orgasm either. If I hadn't released for a while, I start leaking out of nowhere. Like a few weeks ago in one of my science classes. Yeeeesh!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Back in my youth it happened to me several times while making out and finger fucking my girl. Always made a helluva mess in my pants, but the intensity of the orgasm was worth it! In more recent years I've only done it (like the OP, PaloSantoMarron and someperson) when highly aroused and giving head to a really nice cock. When that cock's owner goes over the edge and blows a big load down my throat I can't avoid following suit; look ma, no hands!

ptcruiser1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's happened to me a couple of times. Both were very intense and memorable orgasms! Both times I was giving my partner a blow job, and the juices just started spewing out.