Cum

Realslik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found a hidden cum rag which belongs to my older brother some time back, i have never kept a cum rag, i used kleenex or tissue and dispossed my aftermath. I was stunt by my new discovery, i felt so hot at that time knowing that my brother jerks off too, cos he is well built and has girlfriends and i never thought he too jerked off, three days later he left for college and he never got rid of his rag, i used it quite sometime and got rid of it, now he is back home its college break and am thinking of using what i discovered for my own advantage. Its devious but so is the world out there.. :) Do you guys keep any cum rags? Or ever found one maybe your room mates, cousin, father??

Yuripa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never had for me but a little while ago my mate who I jerk/blow off came over and had his arm in a sling, we used that to clean our cum and put it in my room... He said keep it there for another time but we haven't used it since but it is still sitting there.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, the interesting part that no ones talked about... It smells.... so good. Like candy... really... cum 4 or more times.. and you will see that it smells like candy + sugar! whao!

Reactions: BrodyMcMasters

Realslik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah the smell is retro!, i think i will tell my brother about his cum rag and tell him he has to do me a favour cos i have some info he really should know..