Cum

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Realslik, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Realslik

Realslik Member

Albums:
    I found a hidden cum rag which belongs to my older brother some time back, i have never kept a cum rag, i used kleenex or tissue and dispossed my aftermath. I was stunt by my new discovery, i felt so hot at that time knowing that my brother jerks off too, cos he is well built and has girlfriends and i never thought he too jerked off, three days later he left for college and he never got rid of his rag, i used it quite sometime and got rid of it, now he is back home its college break and am thinking of using what i discovered for my own advantage. Its devious but so is the world out there.. :) Do you guys keep any cum rags? Or ever found one maybe your room mates, cousin, father??

2. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

when i was 14/15 i kept a cum rag and my mom found it!

3. Yuripa

Yuripa New Member

I never had for me but a little while ago my mate who I jerk/blow off came over and had his arm in a sling, we used that to clean our cum and put it in my room... He said keep it there for another time but we haven't used it since but it is still sitting there.

4. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    yea, my dad found mine when i was 16ish. it was as stiff as cardboard with dried cum!!.

he never said a thing.

5. Cuban

Cuban New Member

Albums:
    Hey, the interesting part that no ones talked about... It smells.... so good. Like candy... really... cum 4 or more times.. and you will see that it smells like candy + sugar! whao!

BrodyMcMasters likes this.
  6. Realslik

Realslik Member

Albums:
    Yeah the smell is retro!, i think i will tell my brother about his cum rag and tell him he has to do me a favour cos i have some info he really should know..

Draft saved Draft deleted