CUM

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

adebisi: The average man shoots about 4 gallons of semen by age 25.

2. Imported

Gold Member

hung: Great Poll Question. As we all know - you can only choose one reply on these polls. I usually shoot into a condom while I am inside my mate. However when we engage in foreplay to the point of climax without pentration we let it fly. Also, I also self pleasure at least once a week and then I let it fly. Of course at my advanced age it does not fly too far. I generally masturbate while in the shower so there is no clean up problem. Great question.

3. txquis

Gold Member

yeah, i'm a swallower, but equally enjoy being shot on.

4. Imported

Gold Member

emilywee: swallow or shoot on my chest. i don't like getting shot on the face or eyes. on the chest, i like to run it into my skin, the scent and softness relaxes me and i love smelling him all around me.

5. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: My ex-gf liked me to shoot it on her belly and she would run her fingers in it. She had a great stomach so I was happy to oblige! Flat belly, thin waist, large breasts, red pubic hair. She used to wear a belly-chain and -- um . . . wow, excuse me I need to go relive some memories now.

P.S. I once read that some women believe that rubbing sperm on their breasts made them larger. (The tits, not the sperm) :)
    I don't know if this is true or not.

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

It depends on the activity involved. If my bf is blowing me, he swallows it. If I'm fucking him, I'll come in his ass. (BTW ... with a condom! I want to be very clear on that point.) We both prefer orgasm while the cock is still inserted into a warm bodily orifice.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=adebisi link=board=health;num=1047880265;start=0#0 date=03/16/03 at 21:51:05]The average man shoots about 4 gallons  of  semen  by  age 25.  

[/quote]

I think I shot that much in the first week that I discovered jacking off!

8. txquis

Gold Member

My response when i read that was, "YYYEEES"  Thumbs up to that method. ;D

9. Imported

Gold Member

garagezircon69: My partner likes to feel my cum inside her. She says she likes the feel of hot cum inside her. But usually im known to spay it on her tummy/tits

10. Imported

Gold Member

Yknarf: 4 gallons by 25?  I calculated that I have shot 12 gallons by 25 and 50 gallons by 62!

11. Imported

Gold Member

hungone: I love to cum all over a guys chest - especially if he's hairy - and rub it all in. Then colapase into his arms- and go to sleep!

12. Imported

Gold Member

Trackers: I never used to like the idea of swallowing, but before I knew it I went from spitting to swallowing in no time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice