CUM

adebisi: The average man shoots about 4 gallons of semen by age 25.

hung: Great Poll Question. As we all know - you can only choose one reply on these polls. I usually shoot into a condom while I am inside my mate. However when we engage in foreplay to the point of climax without pentration we let it fly. Also, I also self pleasure at least once a week and then I let it fly. Of course at my advanced age it does not fly too far. I generally masturbate while in the shower so there is no clean up problem. Great question.

emilywee: swallow or shoot on my chest. i don't like getting shot on the face or eyes. on the chest, i like to run it into my skin, the scent and softness relaxes me and i love smelling him all around me.

awellhungboi: My ex-gf liked me to shoot it on her belly and she would run her fingers in it. She had a great stomach so I was happy to oblige! Flat belly, thin waist, large breasts, red pubic hair. She used to wear a belly-chain and -- um . . . wow, excuse me I need to go relive some memories now.

P.S. I once read that some women believe that rubbing sperm on their breasts made them larger. (The tits, not the sperm) :)
I don't know if this is true or not.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It depends on the activity involved. If my bf is blowing me, he swallows it. If I'm fucking him, I'll come in his ass. (BTW ... with a condom! I want to be very clear on that point.) We both prefer orgasm while the cock is still inserted into a warm bodily orifice.

• Haha
Reactions: hot-rod

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=adebisi link=board=health;num=1047880265;start=0#0 date=03/16/03 at 21:51:05]The average man shoots about 4 gallons  of  semen  by  age 25.  

[/quote]

I think I shot that much in the first week that I discovered jacking off!

• Haha
Reactions: hot-rod

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We both prefer orgasm while the cock is still inserted into a warm bodily orifice.

My response when i read that was, "YYYEEES"  Thumbs up to that method. ;D

garagezircon69: My partner likes to feel my cum inside her. She says she likes the feel of hot cum inside her. But usually im known to spay it on her tummy/tits

Yknarf: 4 gallons by 25?  I calculated that I have shot 12 gallons by 25 and 50 gallons by 62!

hungone: I love to cum all over a guys chest - especially if he's hairy - and rub it all in. Then colapase into his arms- and go to sleep!

Trackers: I never used to like the idea of swallowing, but before I knew it I went from spitting to swallowing in no time.