cum

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, dude, everyone's different. My guess is you just produce a lot of seminal fluid. Guys with thick cum tend not to produce much of it, and there are a lot of guys who would kill to have more cum. Watery or no. So enjoy what you've got :)

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This sounds like an untapped market opportunity. Some people carry pics of their cock on their phone. How about a chemical breakdown of your cum? Perhaps have little laminated cards you could hand out at bars, nightclubs and other "hookup" venues?

CumCards™

Number of Sperm per Ejaculation: 3,990,900
Protein content: 37%
Volume of Average Ejaculation: 14 ml
Viscosity Index: 75
etc....

:biggrin1:

Last edited:

GADawg2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My cum is fairly thick but I drink lots of water and jack off only every few days.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can you prove this volume? The average is supposed to be 3 ml .

I was just tossing out random statistics that might be pertinent on the "cum card" I was proposing. I realize that is a larger than average volume. I would think there's a good chance I've ejaculated that much before, but I really have no clue about ml's and my load.

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
diet and the type of underwear you were can change this. I noticed a change when I wear tight vs loose underwear for a few days straight

youllneed2hands

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love this line. I shoot huge loads -- thick. But sometimes when I don't cum for like 3-4 days or more, along with the cream are like stringly yellowish like strands that are squshy like jello. The comment on them = "yum". I have a very healthy diet and work out.

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would really like to know waht the average volume of ejaculate is and the range. I think i read some where that it is between 2 and 7 ml. I myself usually manage 4.5 to 5ml , somtimes a little more but never been a heavy cummer like some super cummers i have seen and known. One guy claimed 35ml on average and his vids. make onr think that could indeed have been possible. I have also seen vids of as guy filling a shot glass pretty well to the top which must be about 40 or 50mls.!
The last lot I delivered was indeed quite thick and a touch yellow, as described above by Youllneed2hands, and was the first load for two days. Other times my cum is more watery. I think it depends on frequency of ejaculation and diet. I must try lecithin.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response