Cumalot issue

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi ladies. One of you lovely girls messaged me a while back with this opinion and i wanted to see if its true with most or all of you. Basically that as long as a guy measures up you dont compare to the biggest guys youve had you just enjoy that size. Sorry, to be clear...the guy doesnt have to be THE one biggest to make the grade with you. True? Also do you hold your biggest in higher regard than even the most loved guy in your life in some raw way?

D

deleted356736

Mr Cumalot,
Read my posting about women and romance, and oral sex skills, to get a different perspective on what may excite women more than penis size. Certainly in my very interesting and love-filled life, I have gotten to know and adore many women, and after many decades of marriage and a few affairs during that time, I think I know women pretty well.

I think you may be familiar with the quote that the way you use it is more important than sheer size, and I think the 'way you use it' is more about the way you are as a man and a lover, rather than just how you use your penis during in-and-out thrusting. Which isn't to say that women don't get turned on by size as long as all of the other ingredients are there, but those other ingredients are many, and only limited by our experience and our imagination.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yup.
if the sex is great then i don't bother trawling my memory for exact measurements & techniques of past lovers.
i'm too busy thinking, 'damn this sex is good!'
especially if there's love.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only way that would happen is if the vagina had muscle memory. Sex Difference 101: A decent number of women do not get along well with physical perception skills such as measurement.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know how many ways we can answer this one.

Let me throw it back at you.... when you scan your memories of every girl you've ever been with, do you hold the one with the largest breasts in the highest regard? Is she somehow legendary, and you measure all others against her?

The biggest turn on for me, and I believe I can speak for a hell of a lot of women, is MENTAL. Yes...we love big dicks or we wouldnt' be here but it's just the cherry on top. It's eye candy, and it feels good, but there is a man attached to it, and you will be spending 90% of your time with HIM and maybe 10% with his penis (averaged out). What I'm saying is....yes big dicks are fantastic but I have had some huge ones attached to guys that I didn't have deep feelings for, and the most memorable sexual experiences have had little to do with penis size but the man who owned the penis.
The best sex I ever had in my life was with a guy who was 7".
So no, I do not hold my biggest in a higher regard at ALL. It's been the one's who I had fantastic chemistry with who I remember the most.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have to agree with seaside.But 7" if measured correctly is by no means small.It is considered big if it has some girth with it(more than 5.5").So it is basically the same thing camelot tries to tell.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Size only matters to the extent that i get off - after that point i dont care about if you were the biggest. Besides the chances of you being the biggest is about 1 in a 100 million - lol