CumFetish

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cockloveroslo, Dec 27, 2011.

1. cockloveroslo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey guys! Anyone else but me here into cum? I find the idea and practice of swallowing and taking a (hung) mans cum some of the most sexy there is. The other night i met this guy with a fat cock i sucked dry at a cruising spot here in Oslo. Anyone wish to share their cum-fetish experience?

2. Gijoe209

Gijoe209 New Member

I also have a cum fetish. I have had good flavor and have had no-good flavor. First time sucking cock. I went to a adult video store before one time and noticed a hole in the wall, but was so nieve. After a minute I see this dick slide through the hole. I was in shock and just stared at it. He pulled it back after a few seconds and I left. About a year later I went back but the hole was covered so I just watched the video. I noticed a few phone numbers on the walls. I was cock hungry from watching the videos and fantasize about sucking cock. I called from the booth, a guy answered, told him I got his number from Jay-Bird and wanted to suck his cock. He lived about 7 blocks away. I got to his apartment in a bad area. We met at the door and went to his sofa. He pulled his pants off and sat down. I got on my knees in front if him and tasted cock for my first time. I sucked and slurped his cock and balls for a hour until he gave me a mouthfull of stranger-cum. I swallowed every bit and licked him clean. Then I got up and left. Kissed my wife when I got home.

3. cockloveroslo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love strangers cum myself. THanks for the sharing Gijoe209!

4. cockloveroslo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Noone else into cum?

Draft saved Draft deleted