cuming without orgasm

wanna b

1st Like
Media
a few days ago i was jerking off after having not jerked for like a week and it was pretty intense but not at orgasm yet when all of a sudden i came it was almost like precum except it shot out and there was quite a bit, but no orgasm then i just kept going with out getting flaccid at all and like 30 seconds later i came and orgasmed, just wondering if anybody else has had this happen?

hosta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
happened to em too few times soemtimes I not alone either. also had it where I shoot and feel orgasm later by about 10 seconds delay. WEIRD

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There are two possibilities for shooting cum without an orgasm. The first is when you perform the complete sexual act (or j/o act) concluded with a full ejaculation but during which you don't feel an orgasm. That is a condition named anorgasmia and is mostly attributed to psychological factors such as stress. The other possibility occurs when you are extremely aroused and have probably been edging for a while, so it may well happen that, right before the climax, you are unable to hold back and some semen is expelled (along with your precum or by itself) before you actually reach orgasm a few seconds later.

I've experienced both situations in the past. The first one happened to me frequently during my early 40s when I was under a lot of stress in my job. I happily ovecame that, with anti anxiety meds. The second type has happened to me only rarely and it's merely accidental.