Cummin’ into a sock??

jimcord

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will admit to still using a sock. They work great for jacking before I go to sleep and have already taken a shower. I still jack using hand, but when its time to milk I pull ankle sock over shaft and pump load without making a mess. Easy clean up and into the wash in the morning. I don't see how this is any better or worse than using a towel, briefs or t-shirt, just preference and ease for me.

stuartfife

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ex-roommate used to cum in a sock, which I found out one morning when he went out to work and I was still at home. He'd just left it full of fresh cum by his bed so I put it over my own cock and used it to wank with and added my own load. 25 years later I told him about it after we'd both confessed that we had the hots for one another back then but neither of us was out at the time.

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
933A2EB5-6639-49AA-9758-74128CB31CB2.jpeg
I used to use old socks for cum rags. I hate the mess cum makes, so is sock makes a quick and easy solution to the messsy ordeal. In college/roommate days I had a couple roomies that also used socks (one had a crusty T-shirt that he used over and over, another one seemed to just use whatever underwear was handy, most just used tissues).

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I only use them if I get a chance to jerk off when traveling or visiting family. I just stuff it in the suitcase with the rest of the dirty socks and deal with it later. When at home I just use a washcloth. I do my own laundry so I don’t worry about someone seeing a bunch of fun rags in my laundry basket.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found out about the cock sock masturbation thing from a college roommate after coming across his stiff crusty cum sock a few times on the floor. I'd tossed it in the trashcan a few times and he would get it back out and finally told me it was his private sock that he used at night when he was horny and wanted to be discrete about jacking off out of respect to me. He told me that it was a quick easy way to jack off and cleanup in one fair swoop and not wake the roommate up which I thought was clever. Never threw his sock in the trash again but it got to the point that the sock was really starting to reek so I told him to get a new sock and toss the old one. He had an affinity for his old sock and decided to keep it in a ziplock baggie under his bed for my sake.