Cumming and Peeing!?

bayareaBloke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i've been meaning to ask this for SO LONG!
but , this doesn't happen all the time, but i'm just curious when you guys have your orgasm and afterwards you have to pee... does it sometimes take forever for your pee to come out. like there's some sort of blockage?

i'm thinking there must be some residual cum in there that's blocking the passage for urine or something?

just wanna know if this is a common thing
or if maybe i should have it checked out?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's no blockage. The urethra is simply switching modes.

Sex mode: No urine can pass, only sperm / semen and cowper's fluid.

Normal mode: No sperm / semen can pass, only urine and any discharges you got from your last encounters.

bayareaBloke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Normal mode: No sperm / semen can pass, only urine and any discharges you got from your last encounters.

so it's not weird or a bad thing?
like i said it doesnt happen all the time, but the worst is when i just stand there and no urine is coming out... i have to drink water and maybe like 20 minutes later i'll get a proper piss out... and before that it's the most annoying thing because i feel like i have to pee but nothing comes out.

malachy54

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I found that it takes a bit of time to pee after a good cum. Once in my past, I didn't pee right away, fell asleep, got up to pee, and a blood clot shot out. Freaked me out, but figured it out as normal. Hardened residual cum had irritated urethra, causing scant blood.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media

My dad worked on the railroad... this reminds me of 'switching train tracks" LOL... :tongue:

D

deleted213967

but , this doesn't happen all the time, but i'm just curious when you guys have your orgasm and afterwards you have to pee... does it sometimes take forever for your pee to come out. like there's some sort of blockage?

i'm thinking there must be some residual cum in there that's blocking the passage for urine or something?

Yep, we should all sue Evolution!

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

perfect answer!

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I have to agree, it takes time to change from one mode to the other. Still annoying that you have to pee afterwards, but I guess it cleans out whats left.