CUMMING for men

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Joh, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Joh

Joh New Member

Just out of curiosity; before you cum (release) do you use the method of squeezing the muscle to hold the cum back as long as possible till you can't take it anymore or do you try not to squeeze at all till you can't take it no more and then BANG! you're cumming. I personally enjoy either way.

2. GoneA

Gold Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joh &#064; Nov 4 2005, 03&#58;28 AM) [post=358088]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    till you can&#39;t take it no more and then BANG&#33;
    [/b][/quote]

I repeat something very similar to this, to myself, everyday.

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoneA &#064; Nov 4 2005, 02&#58;53 AM) [post=358133]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joh &#064; Nov 4 2005, 03&#58;28 AM) [post=358088]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
    You mean when you see a fish in a barrel? LOL

4. GoneA

Gold Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DC_DEEP &#064; Nov 4 2005, 08&#58;25 PM) [post=358283]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GoneA &#064; Nov 4 2005, 02&#58;53 AM) [post=358133]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    [/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
    You mean when you see a fish in a barrel? LOL
    [/b][/quote]

lolololol.

5. D_Douetsonne Doomehammer

um i just let it go, no real holding back.

6. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    do you mean edging, then I love that. makes for a really nice release. I don't do it all the time though, save it for those special times.

7. Joh

Joh New Member

I mean by not using any squeezing of the muscle at all and going at it until you can't hold back any longer (still not squeezing the muscle) until "pop"!:D

8. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    There are many variations that you can do with the several muscles of your lower parts when about to cum and while cumming. One of the most exciting is to relax the muscles around the prostate and the root of the penis and push out with the muscles around the anus (like straining to defecate) as you feel yourself about to cum. Talk about a mind-blowing orgasm!--even as some or all of the semen is retained. Sometimes I do this as part of a quickie and don't ejaculate at all during the orgasm. Then, after it's over, I can tighten the muscles around my prostate and the root of my penis, and all of the semen will just pour out in one big flow.

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

It sounds like you have all those crucial muscles isolated and well-defined, mavedick! Have you practiced kegels over any period of time? I don't often hear guys speak of "the root of my penis", like I always have to describe that deep inner part almost to the back bone. When I'm really horny I have the feeling of my cum boiling there before it explodes out the cannon. Your description of tightening the muscles and holding back your ejaculate for one "big flow" is fascinating and worth trying. Thanks.

Luke

10. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

This first bearing down that you do which you do when you are trying to defecate is called a reverse kegel and clamps off the ejaculate and is a great way to delay ejaculation and get staying power. And you are right after a few of these, the orgasm is so intense that you will think that part of the body is being disassembled. I have actually almost blacked out from the ejaculation force and the gut wrenching pleasure of the release.

11. mavedick

mavedick New Member

Albums:
    Yes, Luke, I'm able to manipulate the internal muscles selectively. I've been able to do it since my early teens. I learned to delay ejaculation and prolong the pleasure for as long as I wanted soon after I discovered masturbation at age 12. I don't do specific Kegel exercises regularly, but the muscles get plenty of use. Sometimes I edge for a long time, sometimes I go for a quickie. It just depends on what I want at the time.

Draft saved Draft deleted