Cumming for sister and kiss-o-grams get personal. [Part 2 of 2]

Horny Toby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyway, back to the kiss-o-gram story.

I knew that she did topless kiss-o-grams, but didn't think anything of it.

We had just finished eating and were just about to watch a video, when her phone rang.

"Hello!"

"Oh hi Graham."

"Just eaten actually."

"Yes it is."

"Well ok."

"Ok. What time."

"No it's fine."

"Do I need wear anything in particular?"

"Oh! Thanks Graham. Ok. See you in about half-an-hour then. Ok, bye."

Niki put the phone down and turned to me.

"Sorry Toby, our video night will have to wait. That was Graham, and one of the other girls has a bad cold, so he has asked me to stand in."

"Is he paying you extra, as it's your night off?"

"Yeah, double. He will be here in half-an-hour, so I should go and get dressed."

"Undressed you mean!"

Niki laughed and threw her eyes up.

"You know what I mean. Have another glass of wine, I won't be long."

With that she turned and went to her bedroom to get ready. I had glugged down one glass of wine, and was halfway through the second, when the intercom buzzed. Niki called out:

"That will be Graham. Buzz him up Toby. I shan't be a sec."

I picked up the intercom.

"Hi Graham. Come up."

Seconds later, there was a knock at the door. I opened it.

"Hi Graham. Come in. Niki won't be long."

"Oh, hi Toby. I didn't know you were here, I hope I didn't disturb your evening?"

"No, not really. How are you Graham? I haven't seen you since the party last year."

"Fine".

(Graham was about forty, he organised the Kiss-o-grams and acted as a chaperone.)

Niki came back into the room. She had high heels on now, so she was nearly six foot. She was wearing a long red coat that was wrapped around her and fastened by a belt tie, and it seemed to emphasise her lovely figure and tiny waist. Her makeup was immaculate and her tumbling brown, wavy, hair was gripped back off her face. She looked absolutely stunning! (I hadn't seen my sister dressed up like this in years.)

"Oh wow! You look incredible."

"Thank you. Will this be ok Graham?"

Niki undid her coat to show Graham that she was wearing black stockings and suspenders, with a matching set of black panties and bra. (She wasn't bothered about me.)

"Yes, that will be fine."

He said nonchalantly. Meanwhile, I got an instant erection in my boxers, and went to sit on the sofa, and crossed my legs to hide it. I leaned forward to pour myself another glass of wine, which I quickly gulped down.

"You are quite welcome to stay here Toby. I will be back in an hour or so. There is another bottle of wine in the fridge."

Graham interjected.

"Actually Toby, as you are here, could you help me out. Linda and Tony, her partner, were supposed to be working tonight, but they both have a bad cold. Could you take Tony's place. It's only the one, in a small venue with about twenty girls on a hen night. You can't go wrong, and I will pay you thirty quid."

"I don't know Graham."

My erection was calming down now.

"Oh go on Tobes, it will be fun! It's only for about half-an-hour."

"I don't know what to do or say."

"It's easy Tobes. It's a hen party, so they will probably be drunk anyway. You just have to fool around with them a bit, sit on their lap, or get them to sit on your knee, and then just read a poem out from a card. Graham has the card. Am I doing mine first Graham?"

Niki looked at Graham.

"Yeah."

She turned her head back to me.

"You can watch me first, and see how I do it."

"But I don't have anything suitable to wear Sis."

Niki turned and went to her room, and moments later she came back clutching a pair of black speedos.

"Kyle left these when he moved out. There clean. What do you think Graham?"

"Yes, they're fine."

Niki threw them at me.

"Go on, go and try them on."

I went to the bathroom, undressed, and slipped the speedos on. They were a bit baggy, but ok. I adjusted my penis so it was pointing up and to the right. I emerged from the bathroom and went into Niki's room, opposite, where there was a full length mirror. I must say that I looked pretty good. Niki shouted out.

"Cmon then. Let's see."

I made my way back into the living room. Niki eyed me up 'n' down.

"They're ok. Looking good Tobes. What do you think Graham?"

"Yeah, they're fine."

"So, will you do it Tobes?"

"I guess."

Niki clapped and gave out a little squeal.

"Yeeeeee. You can wear my beige trench coat, I will go and get it. Just slip your shoes back on."

We all piled into Graham's car, and headed to the first venue, where we were greeted by a middle aged woman.

"It's for my husband, Steve, he's got no idea. Do you need anything? Graham isn't it."

"Yes, and no we don't need anything."

"I spoke to you on the phone. Pam."

Pam glanced at me.

"I guess you're doing another one, so I shan't hold you up."

Pam lead us through some double doors where fifty or sixty people were seated around, individual, round tables.

"Steves up there on the top table. He's the one in the yellow, polo neck, t-shirt."

Niki turned to Graham.

"Have you got that spray cream?"

Graham produced a can of cream from his coat pocket.

"Here you are Niki. Go 'n' do your stuff."

Niki slid out of her coat and she looked exquisite in her black underwear. My penis started growing. As she walked away, Graham turned to me.

"I know she's your sister, but don't you think she has a fabulous body?"

I was watching her pert bum as she walked away. My penis was really, really hard. (Thank goodness I was wearing a coat!)

"I guess."

She messed around with 'Steve' for a few minutes. Then she got him to reach round her back and undo her bra. She let her bra fall to the floor. I had seen Niki's tits in holiday pictures. They were lovely, firm 'n' very pert. Not to big, and not to small. Probably a C - cup. I was so hard.

Niki did some more stuff with Steve, then she got him to lift his arms up, so she could pull his polo shirt off. The other people loved it, clapping 'n' cheering. Niki put some of the cream on his nipples, and licked it off. Then she put some on her nipples, and got Steve to lick it off. Everybody was cheering 'n' laughing.

Seeing Niki's erect nipples, made me even harder.

Niki fooled around a bit more, then sat on his knee, and read out the poem. She finished reading, then gave him a kiss on the cheek. Picked up her bra, then walked back over to us. It was hard for me not to to look at her perfect tits. I could feel my cock pushing against the inside of the speedos.

"There you are Tobes, now you know what sort of thing to do."

Niki started putting her coat back on, stuffed the bra into one of the pockets and turned to Graham.

"How far is it to the next one?"

"It's practically next door. Shall we go? I've been paid."

"Ok Graham lead the way. Ok Tobes?"

"Sure."

We followed Graham out into the cool night air. I could feel my penis start to soften. Graham was right, the venue, a hotel, was practically next door. We walked up to the reception, Graham spoke.

"The Cooper party?"

The girl on the reception desk, gestured with her hand.

"It's the first room on the right."

"Thank you...... I will go in first."

Graham disappeared through some double doors, and came out seconds later with a very, very cute long haired blonde, late twenties I guess, with a figure to die for.

"This is Toby."

My penis started growing again. She had a lovely cleavage, which she didn't try to hide.

"Mmmm, your nice. Carol will love you."

"Thanks."

"Carol is the brunette down the front. We're all a bit tiddly and raucous."

We went through the double doors into a small room with about eight small, individual, tables and a longer one with the remnants of a buffet on it, with a karaoke machine playing in the corner, with a projector either side. I think there was twenty, twenty five young women in there.

"Do you want to give me your coat Toby?"

"What, oh yes, sorry Graham."

I took my coat off and handed it to Graham, and slipped my shoes off. I knew my penis was quite engorged, but as it wasn't very bright in there it was, sort of, camouflaged.

"Have you got that can of cream?"

"I don't expect you to use that Toby."

"Was Tony going to use it?"

"Er, yes."

"I better use it then."

"You look great Tobes. You've got this."

"Thanks Sis."

I padded over to Carol, who was right at the front. She smiled.

"Oh no! I might have guessed."

I guided her right to the very front of the room. All the girls/women were cheering, clapping, shouting and whistling. She was hot! Quite petite. Probably mid to late twenties.

I went down on one knee, and got her to sit on my other knee. She had a lovely cleavage, and I could feel my penis growing. I asked her to stick her tongue out, so I could squirt some cream on it. Then I squirted some cream on to my fingers and got her to lick and suck it off. I squirted a bit of cream on my nipples Carol swept her long dark hair back, lowered her head and started licking the cream off my right nipple, and then when the cream had gone, she carried on nibbling 'n' sucking it.

My penis was getting harder 'n' harder, and it had started lifting the gusset. This didn't go un-noticed, and as she leaned over to the other nipple, somebody shouted out:

"Pull his dick out!"

Carol licked all the cream off, and began nibbling 'n' sucking. The rest of the girls were going wild, bagging on the tables and chanting:

"Pull it out. Pull it out. Pull it out!"

Carol moved her other hand, down to my bulging speedos, and felt my rock hard cock through the flimsy material. She pushed her thumb down to my penis head which was quite slippery.

"Pull it out. Pull it out. Pull it out!"

She stopped nibbling 'n' sucking my nipple. Looked up at me, as she pulled her thumb away from my cock, hooked her thumb in the waistband of the speedos and tugged them down. My cock sprang out. Everybody cheered 'n' whistled and flashes went off. Somebody shouted:

"Nice dick mate!"

She grabbed my cock, and started wiping her thumb over my bulging cock head.

"Can you stand up?"

I complied, and Carol pulled the speedos down to my ankles. Just then, the blonde that I met earlier, joined us with a chair.

"Please sit on the edge of chair Toby, and lean back. Now where's that cream."

She then squirted quite a lot of cream all over my cock.

"Carol? Do you want to help me lick it off?"

"Sure."

They both kneeled down and licked my cock and then the blonde one sucked the end of my cock, whilst Carol pumped me. Most of the other girls/women had moved a lot closer for a better look. One of them had a camcorder.

"Make him cum."

"Yeah, make him cum."

Carol speeded up her pumping, whilst the blonde really sucked and licked.

"I'M CUMMING."

The blonde pulled her head away just as I shot a large rope of cum on her cheek. Carol kept pumping my cock, and cum just seemed to gush out. Large fountainous globs spurted out of my cock, coated Carol's fingers and dripped down to the floor.

All the girls/women were cheering, whistling and clapping and taking pictures.

"Yeah!"

"Nice."

"Mmmm."

"Lovely."

"Oh yeah! Keep cumming."

I did. Carol was still pumping me, and cum was still coming out. Small globs of cum were oozing out and coating Carol's fingers. Carol looked up at me.

"Any more?"

"I think that's it."

The blonde, lifted Carol's hand off my cock up to her mouth, and licked n sucked Carol's fingers. My penis had started to go soft, so I pulled my speedos back up, stood up and tucked my penis away inside them.

"Oh! I should read you the poem."

I sat down again, and got Carol to sit on my knee. I read out the poem, which was embarrassing for her, but it caused many laughs.

I walked back over to Graham and Niki.

"Looks like you enjoyed that Tobes."

"I guess."

Niki leaned and whispered in my ear.

"You have a lovely cock."

Just then, another girl came up to us, clutching two pint glasses filled with fivers, pound coins and loose change.

"Whilst you were, err, performing, we had a whip-round for you. Here you are."

She handed the two pint glasses to me.

"Oh wow! Thanks."

"I think you did a bit more than you should have done."

Graham handed me the coat. I slipped it on and turned to go. Just then I felt a tap on the shoulder. I turned and it was the blonde.

"And this is from me."

She put a ten pound note in to one of the glasses and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I think you did more than you bargained for."

I gave Graham that ten pound note. There was, nearly, ninety-five pounds in the glasses.

I did more kiss-o-grams after that, with Graham charging extra for a more 'personal' performance, so that he could pay me extra, and he also insisted on a 'whip-round'.

I guess I did them for five or six years, two or three a week, and mostly the 'personal' sort.