Cumming from a blow job...

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never come from a blow job either. I find it a total turn-on, but I never could. I once dated a woman who prided herself on giving good head and she was disappointed that I couldn't. She encouraged me to try, and I had some success holding her head down on a pillow and actually fucking her throat, but that was tedious. She sure liked it though. She eventually insisted that I hogtie her and throat fuck her. It got too weird after that.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never could, for the same reason if a single drop came out that would have been my last blowjob. Since that one i have had a couple girlfriend who tried one for, geez 20 mins, couldn't get it out. Only 2 times one was build up, no sex for like 4-5 days, the second well that was more handjob than blowjob so. But regularily it just doesn't happen, I think i trained myself not to from the first girlfriend.

evilbreeder:

The longest time I've ever gone down on a guy was about 70 minutes. Whew! That was a challenge! Mostly because he wanted to fuck my mouth the way he'd fuck a pussy. That can be tiring if done for too long.

I used to never cum through oral. I had a girlfriend who alway came. It didn't matter, she was a cumming machine. Anywoo. She told me to just relax. Get/Give into the feeling of the pleasure. Basically let my whole body become one big clit. LOL.

It took some time but after a few months, I began to cum through oral. I actually had to tell meself to relax, relax, don't worry.

I guess it's true. The brain is the biggest sexual organ in the body.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

tomtwoeight

Experimental Member
Media
Me and my Ex were so iinto oral we rarely had vaginal intercourse. She was great at giving head and drank it every time. She also loved gettiing oral as well. I loved it when my cock was in her mouth and my balls rubbing her tits.

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm glad this thread appeared too. I have cum only twice from a bj. The last woman to give me a bj bragged about her skills before hand, and was crushed that she couldn't make me cum. I felt kinda bad about it, which makes NO sense.

I always wondered if size had anything to do with cumming from a BJ. survey needed? lol

KINDGIRL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, giving a guy head is the biggest sexual turn on I can get. I LOVE it, I love doing it, I like everything about it, I feel no pressure to perform or to do a good job, I just like sucking cock. I am forcing my own head down there :biggrin1:

Honey

WOW! I have never met another woman like myself, Honey! You put that VERY well - I feel just that way :smile: Thanks for saying it.

I have a FWB now that CAN'T cum from oral alone. Usually I will suck him for a while (gets me VERY ready) then have sex, then he will pull out at just the right moment and put it in my mouth. He loves the feeling of cuming in my mouth, just won't work with oral alone.
Like you, I was HAPPY to take on the challenge and swore I would not stop until he did... Well I changed my tune after about 45 - 60 minutes.

So, no SoFla8, you are not alone at all.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i have never orgasmed from a blowjob in my entire life.

Me too..never orgasmed by oral or exterior caressings...but penetration by penis or device is the place where it triggers and than you can add other things to whats going on.

In my experiences,most guys I had seems could cum 'fast' by 'any' genital means and I notice tension to control his cum fast during penetration by saying "wait or I will cum".. they stop for a bit change position or something...but the longer I notice would be manual masturbation...but than I for sure was not much into doing it for 'long' anyways but short time and rush penis inside.

Than oral sex can be disregard as preliminaries to preper me to penetration or for me to cum by it...but during sex if a man want to use it as distraction to hold his cum too fast he can oral me for a bit and return inside asap.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you get turned on more buy turning other people on/making them feel good?

I know I do. I like to be touching/licking someone while they try and get me off. What usually works is mutual masturbation with her lay at the side of me.

But I've never come from a bj. But my current gf gives great head. I'm sure she could make me cum and I'll let you know when/if she does.

You could try 69 or something...

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Always unless its really bad head.
G/holes are the best really makes me bust a nut.
I prefer cumming while getting head!

boggie40

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your obviously not having much luck with the person giving you a BJ.

When done properly it is as good as any form of sex.....

aboveaverageguy

Experimental Member
Media
While in college I dated a girl in her first year who thought that 2 mins was "normal" time for a blowjob. I do cum from blowjobs but it can take a long time.. and, I kinda prefer it that way ;)

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never been able to ejaculate from a blow job on a regular basis either. I used to think something was wrong with me because I love fellatio. Having a woman caress my penis with her tongue and lips is one of life’s great sexual pleasures. My first wife enjoyed going down on me but was disappointed that I couldn't cum in her mouth on every occasion. Fortunately, my second wife enjoys going down on me as part of our foreplay and prefers not to have me ejaculate in her mouth anyway. She much prefers me eating her pussy which I love doing so things have worked out pretty well.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nice to know i'm not alone on this one. i'd started to think i was somewhat freakish, lol. thanks guys. :cool:

Maybe you get turned on more buy turning other people on/making them feel good?

I know I do. I like to be touching/licking someone while they try and get me off. What usually works is mutual masturbation with her lay at the side of me.

But I've never come from a bj. But my current gf gives great head. I'm sure she could make me cum and I'll let you know when/if she does.

You could try 69 or something...

that's very much the truth for me. i LOVE turning my partner on. i absolutely get more aroused going down on my girl than from her going down on me. not because any of them have been bad at it (okay, yes, a few have), but that's just how i respond to each act on a physical and psychological level. my first and foremost concern with each lover is to make them feel as good as possible. i know i'm going to feel good...especially if they have the same ethic :tongue: ...and that i'll get off, so i want to make absolute certain that they're taken care of as well. and my last few girlfriends have been of similar mindsets, which makes for some VERY hot sex. but because of that, i can tell it's a bit frustrating for them that they can't get me off in that manner. i've made them cum with my fingers, my tongue, my cock...and yet they only make me cum from fucking. or back when the condoms i was wearing were too snug by having me stroke off for them. so it just becomes this vicious cycle of them feeling bad that they can't do that for me, and then me feeling bad that i can't do that for them when they're doing that to me.

and i've tried 69 with a couple of girls. doesn't seem to work any better. they're usually enjoying what i'm doing so much that they can't focus on sucking my cock. lol. and i'm so into eating them out that my focus is more on that than on what they're doing. yet another vicious cycle.

i have noticed in reading some of these posts a certain correlation between guys who have trouble cumming from blowjobs and guys who REALLY enjoy eating girls out. so, to the possible causality i mentioned in my first post, what do y'all think? do you enjoy eating pussy so much because you have trouble cumming from a blowjob, or do you have trouble cumming from blowjobs because you enjoy eating pussy so much? or are they two independent aspects that just happen to kind of play into each other?

Your obviously not having much luck with the person giving you a BJ.

When done properly it is as good as any form of sex.....

not true. like i said at the beginning, i've had some incredible blowjobs. and they feel GREAT. i've just never cum from them. i don't think the orgasm is the end all be all of the sexual experience. it's a wonderful climax to it, but i've had amazing sex where neither of us came.

hmm...so i guess maybe i shouldn't be so hung up on it. and i'm not really, but it does bother me sometimes when i see them getting frustrated with it. which is kind of odd, since a few girls i've gone down on who didn't cum...including some of the same girls who get frustrated when i don't cum...have gone on and on about how they can enjoy me eating them out without having an orgasm. i try to give them the same speech back and they're like, "yeah, but it's not the same...you're a GUY! you're SUPPOSED to cum!"

in summation, we're all huge hypocrites with screwed up notions of gender roles and identity. :rolleyes:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
While in college I dated a girl in her first year who thought that 2 mins was "normal" time for a blowjob. I do cum from blowjobs but it can take a long time.. and, I kinda prefer it that way ;)

I haven't run across any women like that, thank goodness. Although I did date one who felt that I should be 'done' during intercourse after 3 minutes (because she was 'done') - that's even worse IMO.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
It is a great foreplay. They are right.

Have I cum from a Bj? Nope, mostly because I was determined to keep myself from orgasming. I wanted to continue to the next stage.:rolleyes:

I much prefer eating pussy. I don't have "enough" to offer a fellatrix, and don't see what possible interest they might have in sucking on it.

Ya said a mouthful above. . . Many girls talk about wanting to suck my cock until they find out it is small. . . then, they kind of forget about it.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As far as I am concerned there is two types of blow jobs. One where the woman giving the blow job is doing it as part of foreplay. I never cum during one of these as it is only foreplay before penetration. Then there is the blow job that you get when your partner is giving you a blow job to completion. If you last too long during this, you may not get another one. Your partners jaws do get sore. I cum after I have been going long enough to be happy with it. After all how many of you men would want to eat pussy when the female never had a orgasm and that was your intention. The object is to satisfy each other. We shouldn't forget that.

ohio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it the best most satisfying way to cum and it always works for me where pussy might not.

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cumming from skilfully performed blowjobs is in my mind as good as if not better than other penetrative orgasms - especially if the performer is prepared to take the shot in the mouth and continues to work at the penis actually as orgasm is taking place. I'm surprised so few men here are saying this.

glenroebuck

Experimental Member
Media
Never - not once have I not gotten a guy to pop using my mouth...if you ain't coming from a blow job - you ain't getting a blow job :)

seriously...I consider the first load foreplay..