Cumming from a blow job...

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i have never orgasmed from a blowjob in my entire life. and i have gotten some gooooooood blowjobs. but it's like...they just never bring me to that point... i was curious if anyone else had this problem, or if i'm just freakish and should go hide in a cave somewhere. :tongue:
Go hide in a cave! (Just kidding!) I cum from blowjobs all the time with my gf. We've got a sort of progression we go through: kissing, making out, getting some of our clothes out of the way... Then she'll get my jeans and shorts down and give me a nice wet, warm, and sloppy bj. After I cum, I'll perform oral on her til she cums. Then we'll usually get rid of whatever clothes we have left, and have genital-genital intercourse. For us, I wouldn't exactly call a bj "foreplay," but it sometimes is. Sometimes, oral is all we do.

It's been pretty much the same with others I've been with. (Maybe I'm more susceptable to a good blowjob. Or even a bad one!)
... how have the girls (or guys) who've gone down on you reacted?
They've all enjoyed it. (I've always told them when I'm getting close so they can aim my cock somewhere else if they don't want my semen in their mouths.)

If you're not cumming from a bj your boy- or girlfriend is probably not doing it right, or he or she isn't doing it long enough. Or she or he is treating it like "foreplay", and not as a sexual end in itself.

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't cum very fast from blow jobs, but it can be done. The only downside I've run into is jaw fatigue from my thickness.

Once her jaw gets tired, maybe 5-10 minutes into it, I'll start to get accidental teeth scrapes, and I have to say, that can really hurt.

So, I have learned that bj's are better for 5 minutes than to push it too long and wear her out from having to open up that wide for a long time.

I have performed oral sex on women for long periods of time and I can say I understand the jaw fatigue. I lost my tongue so I started to have to move my neck after a while because the tongue gave out. Funny.

Cheeky_monkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive never cum from a blowjob either and it proper pisses me off. Most girls who have done it have been shite and usually gag! Duno mayb i gettin wif the wrong kinda girls

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never - not once have I not gotten a guy to pop using my mouth...if you ain't coming from a blow job - you ain't getting a blow job :)

well, once again, yes i have...quite a few. and most of them have been amazing. i just haven't cum from them.

see, it's this kind of attitude i'm worried about getting into a girl's head when i don't cum. because it has nothing to do with her and her ability. i'm the one with the problem. but if she were to hear someone say something like that, she'd think it was her fault. and i don't want that.

Go hide in a cave! (Just kidding!) I cum from blowjobs all the time with my gf. We've got a sort of progression we go through: kissing, making out, getting some of our clothes out of the way... Then she'll get my jeans and shorts down and give me a nice wet, warm, and sloppy bj. After I cum, I'll perform oral on her til she cums. Then we'll usually get rid of whatever clothes we have left, and have genital-genital intercourse. For us, I wouldn't exactly call a bj "foreplay," but it sometimes is. Sometimes, oral is all we do.

i've tended more towards variety and less towards routine with the girls i've been with. whatever feels right at the time. which i think some girls really appreciate. my last girlfriend had just had the same boring sex with her last boyfriend. same position, same progression, he'd hardly ever go down on her and she never really enjoyed it. also, he apparently had a very small dick. lol. so when she and i got together, she went a bit wild once i let her know it was okay to try stuff and experiment with different positions and what not. sigh...good times. :cool:

They've all enjoyed it. (I've always told them when I'm getting close so they can aim my cock somewhere else if they don't want my semen in their mouths.)

well, y'know, i was more asking that of people who DON'T cum from blowjobs. y'know...the topic of the thread...lol

If you're not cumming from a bj your boy- or girlfriend is probably not doing it right, or he or she isn't doing it long enough. Or she or he is treating it like "foreplay", and not as a sexual end in itself.

they've done it fine, they've gone for very long times with the sole aim of wanting to get me off. again...and i really can't stress this enough...the problem is not with them. if there even IS a problem, it's with me. just blowing it off as "they give lousy head" is cheap, particularly when i know it's not true. if that were the case, then the problem would be much simpler because i'd just need to wait for someone who gives good head to come along. but it's not that simple. i've had some amazing blowjobs. so playing the blame game saying they must be lousy at it doesn't really address the issue at hand, and i'm sure the other guys who've come forward and expressed the same difficulty would agree. so can we please once and for all minimize the "oh, you just haven't gotten a REAL blowjob yet" type comments and leave room for discussion that's more, oh, i don't know...helpful? thanks.

jiminmich

Experimental Member
Media
My ex threatened me too about cumming in her mouth. I moslty can only cum from a bj while driving now. Consentrating on the driving blocks my mind just enough to let it go. I can cum now if I concentrate on listening to the tv but not easily.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow thats scary!My wife won't let me cum anywhere but in her mouth for a bj,unless it's a boob job then it's ok to shoot between her breasts!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Yippeeeeee!!!

I've heard a lot of women brag about their oral skills, but when it comes time for them to deliver they're not nearly as good as they think they are. One partner I had bragged about making one of her exes cum pretty much the moment his cockhead made contact with her lips. I think he probably has premature ejaculation problems, because when she sucked my cock it felt like nothing was happening. I've had more stimulation walking down the street in a pair of tight jeans than she was ever able to give me.

It's been 3 years since any woman blew me and made me cum. The one who did it had unparallelled skills, as did my first wife. I love to cum in a woman's mouth, but gals with the expertise to make it happen are apparently few and far between.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
a woman has never got me to cum from a blow job, I have only had one guy who got me to cum from giving me a head, he was good, the best blow job I ever had in my life, most people, guys and gals that have given me head have almost always been a little rough on the handling of my cock, I think that guys who are new to do anything with a man are more rough than those who are more experiencd, so those guys who are wanting to experienced oral sex with another guy, go easy, it can turn a guy off.

Your obviously not having much luck with the person giving you a BJ.

When done properly it is as good as any form of sex.....

Isanove

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't often cum from a BJ but that's b/c they are mainly part of foreplay before the actual sex. I usually prefer to go down on my girl at the same time ("69 dude!!":biggrin1:) so I'm usually pretty focused on that.

Unless it's an awesome BJ I don't usually cum unless there is some stroking and dirty talk involved as well. Otherwise it feels amazing but I just wont cum. Maybe it's just the way I'm wired.

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the reason is because if your getting it so much u just have that one thing to look forward to theres no fantasy about it. Its not that exciting. I think if you added some "adrenaline rush" to it like a bj in public or where u could get caught maybe it would be more exciting or atleast I think it would be for you guys last time i gave my now ex "thank god hes an ex now" was in his car and the fact that there was possibilities of us getting caught excited me and definetely helped me on my sucking and i think helped him although he didnt tell me when he was going to .... so that made me mad but oh well im over that.

Jman888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have never Cum from oral, its just doesnt get me off, i like the act itself and the connection to person but i always get teeth, teeth teeth teeth. I thought it was just me lol

jy8515

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just live for the next blowjob - sometimes in a gloryhole with a guy but also with my girlfriend who is 20 years younger than I. If I feel it might be difficult, I get her to jerk me off a while, then she deep throats it and sucks it all in and when I cum she swallows without moving out at all. No conversation, just pure pleasure. Oh Boy.

rckhrdstd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have orgasmed every time I have gotten a BJ. Only once in my life has the chick not swallowed every last drop and that one time was because she had never spit, and wanted to try it. Wierd, I know. Anyway - I have to admit I am a HUGE fan of good head.

Brandon801

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with all of you guys.. nothing bette ri life than cumming in a girls mouth.. but mainly if she enjoys it.. seems like the mouth area is an off-limits place.. and just makes it all the more erotic.. and frankly.. I have met many more gals great at giving head.. and enjoying it than not.. is heaven when done properly.. as the mouth and hands can give the correct pressure needed for a strong ejaculation.. sometimes the vagina is just not up to a massive male orgasm.. I'm all for a great blowjob to completion..!!

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yippeeeeee!!!

I've heard a lot of women brag about their oral skills, but when it comes time for them to deliver they're not nearly as good as they think they are. One partner I had bragged about making one of her exes cum pretty much the moment his cockhead made contact with her lips. I think he probably has premature ejaculation problems, because when she sucked my cock it felt like nothing was happening. I've had more stimulation walking down the street in a pair of tight jeans than she was ever able to give me.

It's been 3 years since any woman blew me and made me cum. The one who did it had unparallelled skills, as did my first wife. I love to cum in a woman's mouth, but gals with the expertise to make it happen are apparently few and far between.
Perhaps it's time for you to switch over to men. I can guarentee you a level of enjoyment you never would have expected, most men are amazingly good at this art form.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sor you guys who don't cum from oral sex. Must be mental or the person giving the blow job is doing a terrible job. Sex is exciting and that includes foreplay which oral sex is part of. I love the feel of a hot wet mouth taking as much of my cock in their mouth as they can. The ball play which is part of oral sex just adds to the stimulation. The only time I don't cum from oral is when it is just to be part of foreplay. When oral sex is just that, oral to completion, then I have no problem ejaculating. Yes through all the years of oral I have learned to control how long it takes or how short of a time span I lasts, but it is exciting and mind blowing. When it isn't that anymore then it is time to add some other type of stimulation along with it to add to the pleasure. To let a woman know that you can't cum during her time of trying to please you orally, then you are telling her she isn't doing it right or she doesn't turn you on. Just me I guess.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sor you guys who don't cum from oral sex. Must be mental or the person giving the blow job is doing a terrible job. Sex is exciting and that includes foreplay which oral sex is part of. I love the feel of a hot wet mouth taking as much of my cock in their mouth as they can. The ball play which is part of oral sex just adds to the stimulation. The only time I don't cum from oral is when it is just to be part of foreplay. When oral sex is just that, oral to completion, then I have no problem ejaculating. Yes through all the years of oral I have learned to control how long it takes or how short of a time span I lasts, but it is exciting and mind blowing. When it isn't that anymore then it is time to add some other type of stimulation along with it to add to the pleasure. To let a woman know that you can't cum during her time of trying to please you orally, then you are telling her she isn't doing it right or she doesn't turn you on. Just me I guess.

as the originator of this discussion, i have to disagree with you. I fully own up to the fact that there might be some mental block to it for me, but to say that it's because the girl isn't good at it is just patently untrue. i've been with girls who were absolutely amazing at it. it felt great, it turned me on, it rocked my world...it just didn't get me off. that's no reflection on their skills whatsoever, though.

it also presumes the fallacy that sex HAS to end in an orgasm in order to be enjoyable. I've slept with and gone down on girls who didn't cum, but still said it was great and enjoyable...which could just be them padding my ego, but i've also slept with girls where I didn't cum (usually due to condom issues) and it was great for me too. hell, i hooked up with a girl a few years back and we just went wild on each other for hours until the sun came up. it was hot, intense, passionate, raw and wild...and neither of us got off. orgasms are great, don't get me wrong...but they're not the end all, be all "completion" of sex, or oral sex.