Do you cum fro a BJ alone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm cut and can cum from a blowjob quite easily, but only if there's hand action as well. My shaft is really my pleasure center, so I need that to be twisted/stroked up and down along with any sucking or licking.

succession

1st Like
Media
cut, come very easily. My problem is that I reach threshold too fast so I don't build up long enough to have a powerful orgasm.

There are ways of getting around this such as instructing your partner to slow down the tempo or pressure.

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i voted i cant, cuz only like 3 people have ever gotten me off from just head... only when people can deepthroat does it actually pop off :)

Media
i'm cut, and only occasionally cum from blowjobs...i agree with Nick8 that there's just not enough friction, or any kind of stimulation for that matter. even though i find it hot to have a girl go down on me and do the work (haha), it usually just plain doesn't feel good. definitely need some hand action to provide some pressure/friction

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as long as they know what they are doing, and actually pull the foreskin back, i can cum pretty fast sometimes, ive had a few girls that had no clue and would just hold it and lick and suck it with the foreskin still over the head, i either just reach down and grab it and pull it back or tell them and show them

thickboyTX

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The first time I ever came with a guy was from a bj. Took no time at all. Now I don't usually cum from a bj, but I suspect that has to do with improper technique. :) The only time in recent memory: a friend of a friend sucked me off and I came like crazy. I asked him how he learned to give good head...he said he learned from blowing his live-in ex. I guess he was a good instructor?

I'm cut.

D_Drew Peacock

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't vote because I don't get Bjs. I am cut but restoring and have full flacid coverage now, working towards some hard coverage. Sensitivity is WAY up from when I was tightly cut and unrestored. If wifey ever changes her mind, I will be able to submit a vote. After 26 years though that is as likely as being hit by a flying pig.

Enjoy those blowjobs guys, not all of us know what it is like.