Cumming from Blow Jobs

J

JR7

I don't understand how your wife can do anal but not vaginal. Alright, you're huge. But how can a woman not be able to take a cock in her pussy but can take a cock in her ass? I mean every pussy I've been with expands considerably more than a woman's asshole? You sure you're telling the truth?

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've came maybe twice in my life from a BJ, and both times were through a glory hole. Heck, I haven't came from topping someone since I was 19, and haven't even gotten hard during sex from stimulation of any kind since I was 21. Main reason I'm a bottom, at least then I can come! LOL

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely love and cherish oral sex. Both giving and receiving. Having my dick sucked is a magnificent pleasure. In fact, it might be my favourite experience in the known galaxies. And I've cum from just about every blowjob I've ever been blessed to receive (outliers include: switching to vaginal prior to ejaculation; one or two cases of "whiskey dick" so extreme that the poor girl might still be sucking today if we hadn't buggered off to sleep).

But yes, blow me and I'll cum. :smile:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand how your wife can do anal but not vaginal. Alright, you're huge. But how can a woman not be able to take a cock in her pussy but can take a cock in her ass? I mean every pussy I've been with expands considerably more than a woman's asshole? You sure you're telling the truth?

Maybe he's gotten the two confused. Happens to me from time to time...

lanes

Experimental Member
Media
For me BJs make me cum the most and the most powerful. The "giver" can focus on your most sensitive area, which for me is that ridge just under my head. And I have a mushroom head that is really sensitive too.

Reactions: delmarvaadmirer

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me BJs make me cum the most and the most powerful. The "giver" can focus on your most sensitive area, which for me is that ridge just under my head. And I have a mushroom head that is really sensitive too.

As a giver, I can fully attest to this :cool:

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just had the best blow job of my life & it was a guy that gave it to me while I was standing up. The women I've been with couldn't even come close to the blow job this guy gave me. I love blow jobs. This was the first time I ever did anything with a guy. I look forward to our getting together again.

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had some blowjobs that were both KICKASS -- and truly fucking lousy. Most of em can get me off, but they'd have to put some time into doing it... I'm not gonna make her blow my dick for 30 minutes... Depends on my mood, what's going on, and how good she is.

D

deleted507181

I always cum from head, even when it is not top notch. A good cocksucker can get me off pretty quick and I will have to slow her down to enjoy it for a little longer.

VampireBear

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I rarely get them, and when I do, it's rare that I can cum from them.

That being said, on the occasions when they HAVE worked, it's been fucking *incredible*.

As someone said earlier, it might be my absolutely favorite thing in all the known galaxies.

(How about Toledo, BJs4You IL? We're practically a suburb of Michigan.....)
;)

Reactions: brandon38

D_Dom_A_Nick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've came from a BJ once in my life:( He was amazing and I was done in 10 mins. But usually the guys I've been with just aren't that dedicated to the job.