Cumming from Blow Jobs

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends on the situation. I've had hot 69 sessions that lasted an hour or longer, and I never came. If I go to a gloryhole and get a blow job, I can come in less than 3 min, while fucking the mouth on the other side. For me, I think its how hot you find the sexual situation, and the mood your in.

J

JR7

Is the mouth on the other end of the glory hole that of a male or female? Or do you know?

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Getting a blowjob is my favourite sexual activity by a long way, if it's done right! I often cum within a couple of minutes the first time. It's nice to pause for maybe half an hour after that and then go again, although it's even more important the second time for him not to overdo the friction, as my cock head gets even more sensitive.

Reactions: delmarvaadmirer

kecjhr

Experimental Member
Media
I rarely come from just a blow job. It usually takes something more: dirty talk, nipple/ball stimulation, a finger or two rubbing across my prostate, which is all too bad at the moment because my current partner really isn't into the "extras" needed to get me off this way.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's really difficult for me to get off from a BJ. Only a few guys have been able to get me off that way. It just takes a lot of stimulation, but if it goes on too long I get numb and then it won't happen at all. One guy could get me off almost every time he sucked me. Another did as well, but he also wanted me to fuck his face which was good for inspiration, and the other was the only one who could get me off while we sucked each other.

D_Ginger_Vitas

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With most guys I've been with, I could make them cum from oral in a heartbeat if I wanted too. It wasnt why I did it, but it was nice. Even guys who previously told me they never could. Truthfully, I never gave it that much thought.

But years later there was this one guy.. eventhough it would take him ages to cum from handjobs or penetrative sex aswell, I never got him to cum from a blowjob - and as egotistical as it may be, it still haunts me to this day. It never bothered him, as he had never cum from oral - in fact, I was the first he even got close to cumming with (over and over, adding to my frustration, haha).

Believe me, I tried. Ev-e-ry-thing. Deepthroating, giving him more control and letting him fuck my throat (which seemed to get him the closest), involving his balls, different techniques and rhythms, sometimes for what seemed like hours. He got close, often a few times while I tried, but never actually got there. Like I said, I knew he usually took some time - not just with me, but always - and when we would have sex after, it would still take him some time to cum then.

He had told me he wanted to cum, and I'm possitive it wasnt as much technical as it was mental - perhaps indeed some controll thing. But having read through this thread, I sure am tempted to tell him to try to flex the next time he does get head.. It would be interesting to see if it makes a difference!

Sounds like me. I always last a very long time--meaning a lot of the times I won't get mine. It never bothered me, but it has been a problem in quite a few relationships. Sometimes I kind of wish I'd just be able to get off quickly, by a blow job or something...but my body doesn't work like that apparently. I have never came from bjs...and after a little bit, I honestly get bored. I'd much rather go down on a woman than have a woman go down on me...

B_IWannaBeARockStar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, this thread has been a great read. I have always had trouble cumming from a BJ. I was kind of nervous I had a serious problem regarding it. But, apparently I'm not the only one.
Only my last serious exgf has been able to get me off from start to finish. The first time was about a year ago, and I couldn't believe the feeling. I knew I was missing out, but holy crap that was amazing. She probably was only able to finish me off about 5 times, as most the other time her jaw would get tired.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty surprised that so few guys really get off from blowjobs. I do think that the giver has to be really into it to make it good for the receiver though. I've always been really enthusiastic about blowjobs (therefore good at it) but now I've got it down to a science with my boyfriend. If we're pressed for time I can have him cumming in about 3 minutes.
Having a partner who knows every inch of your penis helps.

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As with many others, I had issues cumming when I first started having sex. My first ex fiance tried for a long time to get me to cum, never happened. It was not until between my first and second marriages I met a lady who had the talent. She had come over one afternoon and I had gone down on her and she had a nice orgasm and she then went down on me. Now, usually I just could not relax enough to cum, but before I knew it, I was cumming, she was still sucking and I was laying there dancing. What was further astounding was she swallowed. Whenever we got together after that, she would do me and I loved it. As Daisy said, a woman who knows every inch of you and has the knowledge can be fantastic!

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It took me a long time to come from a blow job. In fact, my wife is the first and only woman to do it. I think part of it comes from the fact that I have always been shy/paranoid about coming in a woman's mouth. The other part probably comes from getting bad bjs...

D_Ginger_Vitas

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just find it boring to be honest...I'd much rather be pleasuring her, making out with her, something like that. I like to see my partner's face...thats just me

lanes

Experimental Member
Media
Art, I agree with you. I cum faster with a BJ than anything else. For me, I have a mushroom head and the mouth and throat stimulate that most. As far as relaxed, tensed, flexed, laying, standing, whatever - it all works for me.

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Could possibly be the biggest DUH thread on this site. Sex is personal. People are different. Just about everything we do sexually we do differently and respond to differently. What's the point of one guy telling another he doesn't know how to get a blowjob? (By the way, I love bjs and have rarely failed to cum. But so what?)

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before the age of 30, only four guys (all older) could blow me to orgasm. Most guys did not put much time or thought into it, and many stopped even trying, thinking I wasn't enjoying it. Around 30, I retreated from sex for about nine years, and after that, no one else has succeeded.