Cumming from blowjobs

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It takes me way too long to come from blowjobs, and thus they dont really turn me on, i just dont have the patients. It can seriously be a half-hour before i come, and thats if i force myself to do it by thinking about coming. For the most part, BJs are slow, well compared to sex anyway, cuz i can pump alot faster when im fucking, much more so than my girl can giving a bj. plus theres only so far the girl can go down when youre big. Pussy in general seems to be tighter to me anyway. I dont even really care for it in foreplay either, only with girls who are real good.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Find someone that will take the time 2 make u cum. Take notice on the teqniques, positions, rythem, etc. You will begin to recognize these feelings and know that those are the ones that will make u cum

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
valaneva said:
nah its not subconscious because i can blow my load if i have a finger in my ass and am getting blown but i just dont feel anything from head
its sucks

Now wait just a cotton-pickin minute valaneva. You are only 18, I am 73 and I "been there and done that thing" more times than you would ever believe and with so very many different partners with different techniques!
You are a complex man - I am a complex man! We know how to jack off and cum, we know how to fuck and cum.... well we know how to get head and cum....you admitted it above!
When I was 18, I could fuck a mouth forever and never seem to get quite there and I never worried much about it because getting sucked was mainly a preliminary to fucking ass! Sometimes it would cum and then the fuck that followed was so much better... so I developed this thing where if I did not cum from head , then the fuck that was to follow would not last so long. So there was definitely an incentive to cum from head and then fuck longer!.I learned soon on that if a finger were inserted in my ass as far as my prostate, I could blow my load every time. And guess what... it feels good and I love getting blown with that finger shoved up there at the right moment to blast. Nothing wrong with that.. hot as hell and perfectly normal considering our male anatomy! It is part of your sexual personality and is what makes you unique... men are not made from cookie cutters.
I would say that you and I have found our g-spot for getting blown and we are possibly fortunate that we don't just blow our load too readily. As you get older, sometimes the sexual mechanism develops problems and one huge prob is cumming way too quickly... premature ejac. You probably will never develop this just as I never have. Count your blessings that you do not shoot too quickly getting head. I have had it take several hours to cum from head !
I suggest you develop and refine your sexual skills and include anal prostate massage ( fingering yourself) as part of your total repertoire. You have a sensitive ass.. acknowledge that and make it work for you! As I see it, you do not have a problem..... you have a special need .. so get on with it guy!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

valaneva

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
donkeyboy9 said:
Now wait just a cotton-pickin minute valaneva. You are only 18, I am 73 and I "been there and done that thing" more times than you would ever believe and with so very many different partners with different techniques!
You are a complex man - I am a complex man! We know how to jack off and cum, we know how to fuck and cum.... well we know how to get head and cum....you admitted it above!
When I was 18, I could fuck a mouth forever and never seem to get quite there and I never worried much about it because getting sucked was mainly a preliminary to fucking ass! Sometimes it would cum and then the fuck that followed was so much better... so I developed this thing where if I did not cum from head , then the fuck that was to follow would not last so long. So there was definitely an incentive to cum from head and then fuck longer!.I learned soon on that if a finger were inserted in my ass as far as my prostate, I could blow my load every time. And guess what... it feels good and I love getting blown with that finger shoved up there at the right moment to blast. Nothing wrong with that.. hot as hell and perfectly normal considering our male anatomy! It is part of your sexual personality and is what makes you unique... men are not made from cookie cutters.
I would say that you and I have found our g-spot for getting blown and we are possibly fortunate that we don't just blow our load too readily. As you get older, sometimes the sexual mechanism develops problems and one huge prob is cumming way too quickly... premature ejac. You probably will never develop this just as I never have. Count your blessings that you do not shoot too quickly getting head. I have had it take several hours to cum from head !
I suggest you develop and refine your sexual skills and include anal prostate massage ( fingering yourself) as part of your total repertoire. You have a sensitive ass.. acknowledge that and make it work for you! As I see it, you do not have a problem..... you have a special need .. so get on with it guy!:smile:

thanks

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, here's my feeling on this; I don't think you could be consistently getting bad enough head to not cum during blowjobs.

On the other hand tho, you probably have some sort of desensitivity from getting head and don't know it. Or you could be preferable to cumming from intercourse.

Myself, I don't have a problem busting a nut from either one since the end result's always the same.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe I missed your point in your first post. Do You give plenty of oral stimulation to your partner? You will realize as you mature, as others pointed out, that your skill levels will improve. Just think, if you were perfect in sexual activity at a young age, you would have nothing to look forward to.

I, also am much older, but I still enjoy new experiences. Only recently have I acquired the ability to ejaculate because my postrate is stimulated. It is fun. Why, you can even invest in some "Warming KY Gel" and apply it in the anus and have your partner clad in a condom is one is concerned about contamination. Sure is fun.

I like eating, so to speak. When I bring my partner to climax/orgasm, it most likely concludes with a neat and nice blowjob. Then it can proceed on to full blown sexual intercourse.

That is the fun of having a partner. In this regard, safe sex is the only way. I appreciate my life long partner. Much safer this way. Also eliminates the fear of getting any bugs, etc.

Enjoy live and learn to enjoy the moment. Experience will allow you to also enjoy life more as you grow in years.

Have Fun!!!!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I rarely come from getting head, but the times it has happened it was because she was very good at it and very patient, because it took quite a while. It feels great, just somehow the combination of sensations doesn't do it quickly. The only time this is a problem is a quickie situation in which we can't have sex.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Blow jobs at least the ones that I have received are so different ini menta concept. In fucking, you the fucker are in the driver's seat. When receiving head, the guy is in essence being fucked. It is an act where your partner pushes the buttons.

It takes a hell of a lot longer to cum with blow jobs. But the most explosive orgasms I have ever received were from blow jobs. The intensity was slow building and the feeling of being totallly contrtolled at the end. And the feeling of completely losoing all controll to the partner is exhilierating.

However, I can see where some men might not enjoy that kind of release.

And blow jobs with orgasms are a special treat that I don't or won't always have, but when they do happen, they are absolutely the best.

xcel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to have the same problem. I could never cum from being blown, in fact when I first received oral sex I didn't enjoy it at all. I think the reason for this was because I was so used to cumming from jerking off that I couldnt orgasm any other way.

The way I solved this was to stop jerking off to completion for a few days before having sex, so I would be more receptive to oral stimulation. It seems to work for me, and the orgasms I achieve through oral are mindblowing.

Experiment, see what works for you and have fun! :biggrin1:

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually giving yourself over to any intense orgasm is, at its very best, losing control. What control do we have, truly, over that amazing pleasure, however it's achieved? :)

Freddie53 said:
Blow jobs at least the ones that I have received are so different ini menta concept. In fucking, you the fucker are in the driver's seat. When receiving head, the guy is in essence being fucked. It is an act where your partner pushes the buttons.

It takes a hell of a lot longer to cum with blow jobs. But the most explosive orgasms I have ever received were from blow jobs. The intensity was slow building and the feeling of being totallly contrtolled at the end. And the feeling of completely losoing all controll to the partner is exhilierating.

However, I can see where some men might not enjoy that kind of release.

And blow jobs with orgasms are a special treat that I don't or won't always have, but when they do happen, they are absolutely the best.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
valaneva said:
For some reason blowjobs dont do anything for me and i can never cum from just a bj alone

is there anyway to change that like make my cock more sensitive or something? Or have i just gotten really bad head?

You may have gotten bad head, but more likely you haven't gotten enough head. You're probably just not used to the different, usually more subtle feelings.

Head's a fundamentally different feeling that masturbating, in that it's usually more gentle on your penis and less to-the-point. You're also not the one in control, so it's more difficult to adjust yourself for maximum stimulation.

I can always cum from head, if the guy or gal keeps going long enough. And I really enjoy having an orgasm in some willing person's mouth. (All other things being equal, I cum fastest from masturbating, then from genital-genital fucking, then from anal, and head most always takes the longest.)

If you think head takes too long, abstain from all sex for a couple of days -- that will surely speed up your response.

Or just switch, enjoying their differences, and anticipating a breathtaking, heart-pounding orgasm when you're sufficiently stimulated.

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have the same problem, although I know by now I CAN come from a bj - only very rarely. I think its largely a mental thing. I like it most as a prelude to a healthy, hearty fucking and I´m fine with that..
The two times I did come were the results of two girls with FANTASTIC blowjob and deepthroating skills. Skill is a big actor in oral sex.
If you get over it, fine. If not, why worry? It would only make things worse. Enjoy it as a great part of foreplay wit the chance to come. Having an orgasm from oral sex is not a must.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Relax, run fantasies about what you and/or your partner like and realize that these are different, gentler sensations to enjoy than hard thrusting. Encourage your partner with compliments and suggestions, if needed, and watch and listen to your partners enthusiastic display of affection for you and your organ, it will add immensely to your enjoyment.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
if you have a fairly complete circumcision you might not have the nerves to really enjoy a good blowjob.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It took me a while to be able to cum from getting a blowjob. It didn't happen until I had a partner who I knew didn't mind working on it for as long as I needed, and wanted to take the load. So feeling comfortable like that allowed me to relax, take my time and get into it. Now that I am used to it, it's usually pretty easy. :biggrin1:

oldman9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always shoot off with ease while getting blown. I'm sure that it's from long term conditioning. The first time I got seriously sucked was when I was seven years old. My first ejaculation (while being sucked) was when I was ten and since that time I have been sucked off more times, by both genders, than I can count or remember - Altzheimer's Disease I imagine.

Gramps