Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I may be in this few with this one but I seem to never be able to cum from someone sucking my dick.... This dude sucked my dick for a hour the other day and I couldn't nut for nothing had to finish myself off for him.. Is it me or are the ppl giving me head no good??? What do you all suggest???

verg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had that happen at times. For me sometimes its, I get close and then the guy changes how he had been sucking so its like starting all over again. Your mood can have something to do with it. Does it happen all the time for you? Maybe it was just the guy.

gapartyboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had that happen at times. For me sometimes its, I get close and then the guy changes how he had been sucking so its like starting all over again. Your mood can have something to do with it. Does it happen all the time for you? Maybe it was just the guy.

I've had that issue where im close and the guy changes but it when I say no one can get me off I mean no one... It's almost become a game to find someone who can... but when I fuck I have no issue...

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I can cumbersome from a good blowjob but have difficulty cuming from fucking. If someone has a skilled tongue it drives me wild. They do not have to have deep throat skills to give a great bi. If they love what they do then they are usually good doing it.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can remember cumming once, I usually take blow jobs as fore play, nothing beats the real thing. Pussy in the morning and at supper time! Of course never had a dude give me one. That might be a different story, maybe. Something in my list of experience to encounter one day. I may have to be blind folded.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Me neither, hardly ever. If I'm sucking a guy and he's not getting off and I'm getting tired of sucking dick then I'll ask him what he wants me to do differently, faster slower, deeper, play with balls, etc.. If all else fails then I make him assist. It doesn't happen too much, though.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never not cum from someone sucking my dick. Maybe they're really good, or maybe my cock is super-sensitive.

Nephron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last time I got head it took me over 3 hours. By then, my testicles were swollen, and my dick was throbbing painfully. In the end I gave her a NIIIICE load though, forcing her to swallow twice...and even apologized after getting a bit on me (cause she couldn't fit it all in her mouth). I was like, "come on, it's my cum, no need to apologize!"

It has always taken me either a really long time, or I couldn't finish.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some guys have a hard time cumming from oral, especially if they are deathgripping jerking off. I have never had anyone not cum but a few who it took a long time. You have to find what works for you and tell them how to suck you, What feels good, when to keep going, or to do it "just like That". Sometimes I am forced to stroke with my hand while working with my mouth so the sensation is strong enough. As a sucker I prefer hands free but will do whatever the guy likes...it is his bj experience. Once I learn to read a guys reactions (a cock is very telling) I can usually get him off without instruction. Of course, some guys just don't get off from oral and if That's the case I'd be Just as happy with them jo for a facial when he can't take the sucking anymore.

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I cant cum from oral :frown1:

Maybe someday i will find a women that can deepthroat me, maybe then I could cum from oral??? Maybe I can get Carly Simon to blow me, her mouth is as big as Steven Tylers. Yeah I can dream :rolleyes:

gapartyboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just to throw this in but the only thing worst that I've been with is a guy who doesn't like sucking dick... He'll do it for me but it's hard to enjoy when he doesn't like doing it and really puts no effort into it... If he didnt have the greatest ass in the world I would even talk to him anymore...

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With me it's as much psychological as it is technique. If I'm really into the person sucking my cock AND they know what they're doing then I have no problem cumming. If either part is missing it ain't gonna happen no matter how long they go at it or how good it feels.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been able to ejaculate when receiving oral. My Bride is good at it but usually does not desire to take it so she whips it out and I shoot on my own body.

D_uvfr8o76t7

Just Browsing
Media
Gosh, I've never had a problem getting a guy off orally. Of course, most of the guys I've had were used to having another male get them off so they were comfortable with the whole process. Is it possible you're a bit self-conscious? If a guy seems to be vascillating between hard and soft with me I usually tell him to close his eyes and lean back. In my case it always seems to work.