cumming from suckin dick

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been really surprised reading so many posts about not getting off on a bj! So many men, both straight and gay, too...I always loved being blown. My only issue was learning how to hold back the my orgaz, making it last. I never cared about the other guy's level of attractiveness either because I was lucky enough to meet guys who only wanted to give head, not receive. Maybe the essential giving up of control over one's cock to the sucker is a sticky point for some? Anyway, to each his own!:wink:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been really surprised reading so many posts about not getting off on a bj! So many men, both straight and gay, too...I always loved being blown. My only issue was learning how to hold back the my orgaz, making it last. I never cared about the other guy's level of attractiveness either because I was lucky enough to meet guys who only wanted to give head, not receive. Maybe the essential giving up of control over one's cock to the sucker is a sticky point for some? Anyway, to each his own!:wink:

Interesting, cklover. We have exactly opposite orientations, but the same issues with head. Or, as I used to say, "I've never met a woman so ugly I didn't enjoy seeing the top of her head." I go for women with big boobs, and when she's on her knees with those boobs slapping my legs, I have trouble holding off. :smile: I've never had a problem cumming, though.

P.s.--I've known four or five women who could masturbate to orgasm with my cock in their mouth, speaking of cumming from a blowjob. Really hot.

Last edited:

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't cum from blowjobs either. For me I think there is a need to do some thrusting in order to trigger an ejaculation. Without the thrusting, it won't happen. Oral is always just an appetizer - fucking is the main event for me.

damn, I would love it if you thrusted that bone down my throat...maybe we could make it happen for you

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't cum from blowjobs either. For me I think there is a need to do some thrusting in order to trigger an ejaculation. Without the thrusting, it won't happen. Oral is always just an appetizer - fucking is the main event for me.

Uh, there is a term, "face fuck", with which most women are familiar.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always enjoyed receiving oral, and I cannot think of a time I didn't cum as a result--unless, of course, I stopped the person doing it so that we could go on to other things, too. ;-)

Actually, my first introduction to m2m sex was receiving oral, and that was pretty much where it stayed with me for years. I enjoy a good blow job immensely, although I've had a few not so good ones that I was pretty much wishing they were over before they were. I can usually concentrate on what DOES feel good about it and reach a climax quickly if that's the case.

Oh, I will say that I can control the timing of my orgasm much easier when getting a blow job than I can once I've penetrated. If I get to really thrusting, I can lose control sooner than I want, but with a blow job, it's much easier to sense it sooner and therefore make it last.