Cumming hands free :)

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been wanting to give hands free cumming a try, curious if anyone has any tips or tricks. The closest I would say I've gotten to it is maybe edging till I was close then letting it go but for some reason that always seem to ruin the orgasm for me. I tend to be impatient sometimes and want to just get that nut out but would really love to give this a real attempt. I would appreciate any suggestions.:biggrin1:

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I was skilled in this technique when I was about 16 years old.. I deciede to try to cum without using my hands and with the only mind powerness... sometimes btw I cheated a bit by rubbing my cock against the mattress or another not to hard surface... but I can clearly remember a time that I came lying on my back and I was so proud!! All is in kegels.. you have to kegel a lot while you think the hottest thing you can...flex you inner abs and glutes and whatever makes you horny but always remember to keep your hands far from your crotch! I never tried again but this thread made my will to wake up!

SurfTiger26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Handsfree cumming is awesome. It takes some practice and patience but once you get it you will be hooked. The orgasm is much longer and the build up is amazing!

As far as tips go, I'd first recommend not jerking off for a few days so you are really horny and then set aside a good amount of time so you aren't rushed. Don't try to cum handsfree the first couple of times, just focus on edging yourself using small and slow jerking. See how close you can get to cumming without going over the edge by stopping at the last moment. Eventually you will cum handsfree. Again, it takes time and practice.... but it's fun practice. :)