Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first serious girlfriend I was able to cum with her grinding on top of me, or spooning. She’s the only girl that I was able to really spoon well because she was super petite. 4’11. All other girls I have been with have been between 5’3-5’7 and their frames were bigger, so it was a lil harder for me to reach. Anyways. Other than that first girl. The only position I have ever really been able to cum in is with the girl grinding on me. I literally can count on one hand the amount of times on one had that I have cum in a position other than the girl grinding on me (excluding the one girl I was able to spoon). Does anyone else have this problem, they can only cum in a certain position? It’s the same for if I am being jerked off or given head, I can’t cum unless I’m on my back 99.9% of the time.

Korindie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there's a link to the way you masturbate. I seem to cum easiest when I'm on my back, which is the way I normally masturbate... Can get off in other positions, but takes longer. Don't know if that applies the same for you?
Maybe that’s what it is, I’ve only been able to cum a few times in other positions. Like if I’m standing, it’s super hard for me to cum. Like jacking off in the shower, or being jacked off, or even when I’m getting head. But if I’m on my back, it’s easier for me to cum while receiving head, or a hand job also. Maybe I should try jerking off while standing more to see if I can get used to it?