cumming in mouth

bbjj: when receiving head do u like to cum in the mouth? do u tell your victim? have u ever came in someone'smouth without telling them? is your dick too big to get in their throat? do u just cum on their lips?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Blowing a load of spooge down the throat is the logical conclusion of a knob job. If a dude doesn't want me to nut in his mouth, he would probably say so beforehand; that hasn't happened yet. And I'm not adverse to slurping down a money shot if I'm the one doing the mouth work.

Now I can't let this post go without commenting on the word victim. If you think of someone as a victim just because he/she is sucking cock, you need to reconsider your view of oral sex. Consensual sex is a partnership of two (or more) people; thinking in terms of 'perpetrator' and 'victim' is demeaning to both parties. A blow job can be an expression of love and affection, a 'bonding' experience, or simply an act of sexual release, or lust, if you prefer. In any case, it's not a terrorist attack on your tonsils. I have never 'victimized' a sexual partner. If you entertain fantasies of forced oral sex, as I assume you do based on your post Anyone loves bj in Meet and Greet, it's fine to role play that scenario, but don't assume that oral rape is the norm.

Dude, it's obvious that you're interested in blow jobs. Aside from the fact that your user name here is bbjj, consider that 11 of your 17 posts mention sucking cock. Most of them have that as the primary subject of the post, and most of them allude to a blow job by a male. From the sound of it, you need some. Find a bud who's fine with you blowing him and go for it. It doesn't have to be a life-defining experience. It would satisfy a curiosity you obviously have, and it might indicate an inclination you may harbour for that particular act. Your interest in male/male oral sex is apparent; maybe it's time you do somethig about it.

Reactions: Real_Men_Moon_Me

htbear: I always tell anyone about to give me head "bad boyz suck but good boyz swallow'. I suppose the same applies to women as well.

If they are gagging on a mouthful of my cum, I start to kiss seriously and gradually suck my own cum from their mouth to mine.

Doesn't happen often but when it does it feels great and is much appreciated by the partner, NOT the 'victim'.
dicktat