Cumming in pants

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Adrian69702006, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Has anyone here ever cum in their pants or briefs when masturbating?

(A) Yes
    B) No

If yes, was it

(A) A deliberate choice
    (B) Accidental - couldnt get cock out in time

If (A) does anyone regularly do it for pleasure?

In my case it's nearly always been accidental and unplanned.

:smile:

2. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I started jacking regularly when I was 12. I had a friend in 6th grade who became my jacking buddy. We would jerk each other off barehanded. When I would do it on my own at home, I found that it felt better if I wrapped the butt part of a pair of briefs over my boner. The soft cotton sliding over the head of my cock made me rock hard and I started pumping my cum instead of it just oozing out. I never shared my discovery with my friend and we continued to do each other until we went to different high schools. It became my default J/O to whack it in briefs. I rarely went for lotions or lubes.

3. Boobalaa

Gold Member

yeah..as a kid at the XXX movies

4. PAHARDJOCK

PAHARDJOCK New Member

Albums:
    I was making out with this guys once while we still had our clothes on. I came excused myself like i had to pee... got cleaned up and went back to our session... Yes i cam again all over his ass.

5. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

yeah ive cummed in my tighty whities before. infact i have a pair that i use as a sperm wrag that arent even white anymore but more of a strong yellow color:cool:

6. shad24

shad24 New Member

are they still crusty?

7. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

I've done that before - during an outdoor mutual rubbing session with a girlfriend at the time :)

8. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

My only times (that I recall) have been sitting here at the pc, getting so heated up at LPSG that the squirts came out before I planned. Hummm, what a waste for neglecting the long strokes that freedom allows!

9. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

yeah there pretty stiff like a piece of cardboard. theres probably a 100 loads on them:wink:

10. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    yeah i do it when i cant take the cock out of the tighty whities in time:biggrin1: but when i wear boxers i just pull it out of the hole and stroke lol

11. hot-rod

Gold Member

I did that years ago when I was young and still lived at home. I would hide them under my bed and they were stiff, yellow and raunchy, but I guess my mother found them as she would clean house. She never said a word. but I still feel guilty though as she has passed away now.

12. gjorg

Gold Member

If I am with a fantasy man and the 4play takes too long, it has happend. My mind wanders when having a new partner. It is quite embarrising, makes you feel like a teenager but, I like to get caught up in the moment. Gee it's been awile. Sometimes it takes a bull up your ass!

13. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

There's nothing wrong with getting a little overexcited at times ;)

14. EuroboyUS

EuroboyUS Member

Albums:
    Sometimes I get really horny at work and I'll start to rub my cock through my suit trousers. The feeling of my hard cock under my suit get to be too much and I blow my load into my underwear. It may sound gross but I sometimes wear the cummy underwear all day then because I love to know that there is a load in my pants and I am the only one who knows about it. The rest of the office thinks I look so polished and professional but I know that I'm a dirty horny fuck.

I think it started a few years ago when my bf used to cum on me and make me get dressed and go out with him when it dried so that despite the fact that we looked all clean and presentable, we knew that I had his hot load all over me. The thought of it is making me hard...

15. Logger345

Logger345 New Member

I used to cum in my pants all the time while sucking hitchhikers off in the front seat of my car.

16. frotboi

frotboi New Member

Yes, I cum in my tighty whities on purpose. I also do EXACTLY what EuroboyUS described:

When I get really horny at work and I'll start to rub my cock through my pants. The feeling of rubbing my hard cock under my pants get to be very intense and I blow my load into my underwear. I end up wearing the cummy underwear all day. I like to do it because I know there is a load in my pants and I am the only one who knows about it. It's my little secret that I am a horny pants cumming perv.

So, yeah, I cum in my pants on purpose. Would love to talk with other guys who do it too.

17. bmw335

bmw335 New Member

Albums:
    EuroboyUS and Frotboi, doesn't the cum get your pants suit wet? Or can you cum in your underwear and it not seep through?

18. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hot Thread!!
    Definately a turn on to read about!
    I guess the exception is for some of the longer boner dudes
    whose erection points up under their shirts...
    Like to hear from them too!
    Thanks!

19. rich-9.8

rich-9.8 New Member

Some of our longer boners don't point up when they're in clothes because there isn't much room for them to expand that way - so it can be a real hindrance it getting it out in time:biggrin1:

20. yogo

yogo New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, have cum in pants on underground/train in London, - real mess. - see my posting in "on the bus" - also have cum in pants, when at PC in office whilst on LPSG - when getting horny, start rubbing whilst down my leg, and have had a couple or near misses, and a couple of serious change pants, trouser etc.

I would not feel happy saying in cum stained clothes, and they are always very wet either in leg, or if manage to get part way out could be anywhere. - I tend to shoot big loads.