Cumming in pants

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Adrian69702006, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Ohioguy

Ohioguy Member

Once I was all dressed for work and I went to kiss my wife good bye and things got carried away and I opened my zipper and we had sex. Later at work a co-worker ask me what that white stuff was that had dried all over the front of my pants. They said it looked like dried cum. Then it clicked with me of my earlier exploits and I went into the bathroom and tried to clean up a little bit better. I told the co-worker that they were right and they just shoke their head.

2. mdlindqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    #1 - Yes
    #2 - Yes

Cumming in my Tighty Whities is hot and sometimes I will lick my cum out of them. mmmm!!

3. lpsg17

Gold Member

Once I came in my suit pants at work thinking about my hot fuck buddy. I had to go to the John and ended up taking off my soaking cum fulled underwear. I went the rest of the day comando. Gets me boned up just thinking about it

4. bbristow

bbristow New Member

Albums:
    when i was a kid, i used to masturbate with my briefs on, just rubbing over it. it felt good.

now, i do it when i'm stressed, such as when i was doing an assignment in the library. i stop when someone passes by, and resume rubbing my cock through my jeans. it feels so great once i cum because of the build up from all those interruptions, to make sure i won't get caught. the only time i whipped it out and stroked in the library was during the semester break this, coz no one is really around. although i didn't cum in my pants or undergarments during that time.

5. D_Wedderelet Wonderwang

when i was about 15 i went over to my cousins house and he was like "come downstairs, i wanna show u somethin." he was about 12 at the time. when we got down there he pulled out this industrial vibrater of his moms and said "it feels good on ur cock, wanna try." well, being the older one, i said yeah of course thinkin id just get hard and show off my big cock. so i rubbin it on my cock on the high setting and before i know it i am moaning and exploding in my pants! so much cum! my cuz just laughed at me. i felt like an idiot at the time but we jack off together all the time now so its just another funny story.

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Most of the time earlyer in my pants, but i learned to use a tissue or just shooting on my chest.

7. scott mcdonald

scott mcdonald New Member

Exactly EuroboyUS and Frotboi - doesn't your cum seep through and stain your pants? I would be thinking I had a wet patch in my crotch.

8. BallRalls

BallRalls New Member

Albums:
    I've jacked off in my boxers with jeans on several times while I've been driving on the 405 or the 5 freeways...It's a thrill to let some of the other drivers see me. Sometimes if the neighboring car is hot I pull my cock out and let it go...It's a double hit when I'm able to catch some and lick it off my fingers!

9. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'll look for you next time I visit my friend in Laguna Niguel.

10. LilCuckHubby

LilCuckHubby Member

Albums:
    Before we were married my then future wife liked to get on top of me fully clothed and masturbate herself by rubbing her pussy on my crotch. Even then I would cum very quickly and she would continue until she would have an orgasm. I am not a heavy cummer but by the time she finished my cum would make a wet spot in my jeans so I would end up going home with a big wet spot. That seemed to turn her on and after we were married she would often rub my dick through my jeans and make me cum in my pants. Have had to change many times.

11. D_Rotherforth Rudderfoot

D_Rotherforth Rudderfoot Account Disabled

Does pre-cum count? Heavy pre-cummer here and even if I think about sex... I get hard and seep into my underwear. Kind of hot to have it there all day while at the office.

12. cjc2806

cjc2806 Member

Albums:
    I wonder if there are any ladies out there who this applies to...came in their panties before they got them off, soaking their panties....

13. cockhoarder

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I get loads of precum if I get real horny it shows thru my trousers and kinda sticky... Cut out the pockets of a few teousers to stroke under my desk!! Luv it

14. larrynkd

larrynkd Member

Albums:
    I like cumming in my pants when I get them wet by wearing pants in the shower or swimming in them. I masturbate often in the shower with clothes on, as I like the feel of my jeans and t shirts clinging to my body. (It's sometimes hell to get them off after I've cum though!)

But sometimes I just masturbate with jeans on and rub my bulge and cum unexpectedly. This can get embarrassing if I do it at work, which I do now and then.

15. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When dating In high school, which included some really heavy petting ....YES!

Most of the time it was at a movie, at a party, in someones rec room, people
    were around. or someplace where it was not possible to take it to another level..
    so, when it got to that point, it just happened and there was nothing I could do
    about it but let it rip in my pants. Messy, and most of the time very embarassing!

There was one girl (and a couple of boys) that when went to a drive-in movie,
    and knew it was about to happen, would quickly lean over and take care of it for me....:tongue: It was hard to do (I've tried it) since it was a small 2 seater sports
    car (a MG), but it can be done if you really want to do it. One of the guys was a gymnast and really flexable....LOL

Actually, I've had more problems because I pre-cum so heavily and it is really wet.
    That happens a lot when I'm flaccid, and can really do more damage to clothes, and show more...than the thicker cum can do. Especially since I go commando most of the time.

#35 silvertriumph2, Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  16. fallon2

fallon2 New Member

In high school I dated this girl who had a hot mom. Once when they were gone my gf and I messed around and I had to pee. I went and used the master bathroom and there on top of the hamper was a sexy pair of the moms panties. Pink satin panties. I must have started precum cuz my shorts were wet and I was jacking and in walked my gf who looked shocked and then dropped to her knees and wrapped her moms panties around my cock and jacked me off into her mouth.

When we were finished she said "Everybody in the family says I will age like mom."

Hot!

17. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

There is no way that story's true.

Anyway, most of the time when I masturbate, I get into my pajamas and go to bed, pull the covers up over my head and close my eyes and lie there for anywhere from fifteen to ninety minutes weaving a really hot fantasy in my mind, then I hump the bed and jizz really hard into my shorts. Then I roll over and go right to sleep while I still feel really good. When I wake up everything's dry and I take a shower. It's unconventional but I love it. And when I have a REALLY big orgasm, I shoot and shoot and the crotch of my shorts completely fills with warm semen and I can feel it surrounding my entire cock and squishing against me and all around me as I keep humping, which just makes me shoot more.

18. trackkie_lad

trackkie_lad New Member

I luv cummin in mine - have cum by accident when i was early teen. I am a sprayer so often cum in my undies to save mess!

19. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Every now and then I cum in my clothes. More often, I j/o fully dressed ... but with my cock out of my pants ... and spew my load all over what I'm wearing.

20. EuroboyUS

EuroboyUS Member

Albums:
    I only do it on days when I have a dark suit on and the underwear catches most of it anyway.

Draft saved Draft deleted