cumming in the mouth

bbjj: does anyone like to cum in the mouth when getting head? are u able to get your dick all the way in the mouth or just on the lips? have u ever came in someone's mouth without telling them? what did they say?

aries2974: I love it when a guy shoots his load in my mouth. Usually I start by deep throating him, but when he starts cumming I back off till only his head is in my mouth so I get to taste every drop :) :eek:

Reactions: hot-rod

norseman: Well, when I 'm doing the sucking I never object to taking it and swallowing it. I mean it kinda is the point of the piece, isn't it ? (I do have some health concerns about it, though and try to be careful about partners even for oral....)

When I'm being sucked, there's not usually much question about when I'm going to shoot (all the grunting and screaming....), but I usually try to warn my partner anyway so that he or she has the choice of pulling off or swallowing hard. After cumming I'm usually too sensitive for a lot more oral attention and have to withdraw.

Norse

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cumming in the mouth while getting a blowjob is something to crave. Keeping the sucking vacuum going during the climax adds to the intensity and seems to double the pleasure for me. I dearly love to keep getting sucked for every last drop, as this tells me the sucker loves what he has in his mouth and still wants it.

It inflates my ego to be wanted so much to say nothing of the great physical release! ::)

Luke

catcher: If i am really into the guy and his tool, there is nothing better than taking his load down my thoat....When Know they are about to cum, I like to look up at them so they see I am thirsty for it.

If they blow huge loads I like them all the way down my throat.....until i start choking :eek: then i pull them out too and suck them till they are dry...what's the saying "good to the last drop!"

roystoy, i would be happy to take care of you ;D

AUncut10in: Catcher, you're the man. I love it when a guy can deep throat me and I shoot my load so far down his throat that he doesnt even taste it, then sucks the cum off my foreskin. It's the hottest way to get sucked off.

tomarctus: auncut10in, I would sure like to give it a try. ;)

ChgoBigDikLuvr: I also generally take my partner's seed, especially if I am absolutely into his cock. Instead of immediately swallowing his cum, however, I instead continue to collect his love syrup in my oral reservoir until his penile throbbing has ceased. At this point, he is usually hypersensitive to any stimulation, so I merely "hold" his softening cock in my mouth. When I sense his cock slowly begin to stir and reawaken to life, I begin what I call my "post-suck", i.e., I very slowly and gently resume my oral manipulations to his resurrecting cock. At this stage, I still have not ingested his earlier cum, and use it to lubricate his still-hypersensitive yet quickly reawakening cock. It's almost as if I am giving him a handjob, except I am using my mouth that is lubricated with his sex spunk. Almost always not long afterwards, he is clearly ready for round two. It is only at this point that I swallow his passion seed.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn, can it get any hotter? You guys know what Luke has begun doing with his fists after reading the last few posts! All stretched back here pleasuring himself!

Luke

fitdude: Chgo, well put. Very well put, indeed. Woof. Add my dick to the symphony of wankers.

roedhunt: I love cum in my mouth. Sometimes I sense them pulling out when its time, but I grab their butt to keep them in. They always respond, "but I'm coming...". To which I keep a firmer grip on them.. butt and hand on it. Their reaction is so intense. I especially love it when they put their hand on my hair and squeeze my hair as they lean backwards. Its great!

Yknarf: I have found that girls are each different - I have had girls that want to drink my cum at every meeting and savour every drop showing it in their mouths before swallowing and I have had others, including my wife, who just hate the taste of my spunk but love giving head.

Franky

fireant: Is it just me or is the pre-cum just the sweetest nectar anyone has ever tasted?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thankfully, you have lots of company with that taste, fireant. "The sweetest nectar" is a fitting name for the tasty man juice. Are you one of the fortunate ones to get it often? I hope so, my friend.

Luke

Yknarf: Fireant

Pre-cum is good but prostate juice is the best! I often milk out my prostate and drink it - really nice - before a good wank. The cum I shoot then is really thick and white.

meathose10: If your partner can handle it - and it's rare with huge size - the best is to stuff a throat until the neck swells up it's so full of cock....Then you slowly pump in real deep and unload right into the belly. It takes a talented nurser to do that shit.....I love cumming in a warm , drooling mouth . For some reason it gets me fucking hot when the face gags because I'm too big. I've cum JUST as she gags - more than a few times. So then she's gagging and choking both! I feel very dominant - almost mean. It just brings that out in me.It's not deliberate, really, but someting about it makes me feel so massive and powerfull I erupt full-force..