Cumming in Wet Dreams

legionking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know if wet dreams is the right word for this or not. Anyway, I had this incredible dream where I'm having wild sex with a woman. When it comes to the climax, I cum and i feel like i cum in real life too. The dream felt so great that i actually felt myself cumming. A little later when i woke, i checked to see if there was any cum, there was none. But it felt like really did it.

sorry if this sounds foolish. just wanted to know if anyone felt the same before

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't call it a wet dream if you didn't cum in RL. I'd just call it an erotic dream. But as long as you came what's the difference? You didn't have to wash the sheets that day. I have erotic dreams but always wake up before I cum damn it!! I'd be fine with cumming in my dream only and not have the mess to deal with when I got up.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have both, though the kind where I cum for real are not as common these days as they were in my early 20s. I'm a very prolific dreamer, and my dreams often involve sex. I often have lucid dreams as well (where I realize I'm dreaming and am able to take full control) in which the first thing I usually do is strip naked, get hard and seek out sex. I often end up coming in these (though usually very prematurely, like before I hardly even get started). The funny thing is that sometimes I'll wake up and see that I came, and then realize that I'm still dreaming! When I wake up for real (sometimes several "false awakenings" later), the sheets are usually dry, which I prefer anyway. If for some reason you do want to spurt, I've heard that jacking off before bed with vivid mental visualization and stopping before you blast is a good way to induce wet dreams.