Cumming in your 40s, 50s and older

4809james

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well i'm in my 40's n having the best sex in my life right now not only do i know what i what in a sex partner .but i feel better about myself i've been thin all my life. so the ladies wasn't lining to be with me and really didn't help i was shy..... one good thing about being pencil thin it makes your penis look a lot bigger haha.......

Reactions: Fuzzy_
D

deleted116951

While I am "merely" 36 I have certainly noticed a drop off in my ability to spray ropes long distances. I think it started around the time I turned 30. I can still get and stay hard whenever just I can't cum with as much power as I used to.

Only in the rare times that I edge for a while can I build up that pressure that allows me to blast it out like a fire hose. Sadly that only lasts a couple spurts though instead of the entire orgasm like it did in my twenties. The fun of getting old I suppose!

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am 50 and do not regularly have morning wood anymore. When I was in my 20s and 30s, I had it every morning. I still cum in copious amounts, however, and regularly have it hit my face or shoot over my shoulder when beating off.

Reactions: drambone2001

poonwillie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 58 and I have found that morning wood is now not a sure thing. Usually yes, always, no. I don't shoot as far or as much as when I was in my 20' and 30's either. Whether this is due to age or simply that the sex life with the wife has gotten routine and therefore predictable may be a contributing reason. The orgasms are just as good and satisfying, it's just the end result (cumshot) is not as in years ago. I remember a time many moons ago when we were having a round of animal sex, she asked me to pull out and shoot my load on her tits so she could watch. Hell, yeah! I could do that! Pulled out, aimed and promptly shot cum all over the wall behind the head board! Wasn't what she wanted but she was impressed. " That's not quite what I wanted but, DAMN!,I've never a guy do THAT before!"

Reactions: drambone2001
D

deleted136887

A spring chicken compared to Basque9.
My cock is more demanding of my time than ever before.
It serves me well and I treat it well.
I have regular(daily at least) sex with my partner and masturbate daily at least...with or without my partner.
There is no need to taper off.
Just keep on going.
A partner that you love and loves you also keeps one young and horny.

• Wow
Reactions: basque9 and Heat

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A spring chicken compared to Basque9.
My cock is more demanding of my time than ever before.
It serves me well and I treat it well.
I have regular(daily at least) sex with my partner and masturbate daily at least...with or without my partner.
There is no need to taper off.
Just keep on going.
A partner that you love and loves you also keeps one young and horny.

Use it or lose it!

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The new science for health is curing the inflammation in our bodies. It affects all ages due to all sorts of factors, primarily diet. Listening to your body and educating yourself about foods that cause inflammation can help you curb it a great deal. Inflammation is about how the "gut" is reacting...and so it can set off a series issues including prostate health. Recently, I again began drinking fiber every day and once or twice a week I add in Intesti-Max, and I began doing more of an anti-inflammation diet (without becoming a nut about it). The result has been pretty amazing in regards to my prostate health and sexual appetite.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've alway's cum lots and huge thick load's. At 47 I masturbate 3 times everyday. When I was with my ex. wife, we would have sex 2 times a day as well. I have alway's been a horny guy..and love to shoot multipul loads. ( I have shot 2 loads back to back in 20 minutes, just recently) I started playing with my big phallus at the age of 8 and haven't stopped. I'm a nudist dad, and I'm alway's jacking it off. The farthest that I've shot is 9ft. The most that Ive cum in one session has been over an ounce.. I also shoot out 9 to 12 ropes. I have also learned the art of edging , I can go for hours without cumming. When I do, I can shoot harder and farther..... My Erections are very strong and hard still. I get many daily. I guess you can say having a big cock, makes one want to play with it all the time.....at least for me. I workout 6 days a week...eat healthy, don't drink... I am a fitness trainer...So being healthy and having a good bod and huge cock, helps my sex drive 100%:wink:

Others have commented about you having photos, but your profile page nor photos are showing up.

Reactions: averagepat