Cumming in your Pants

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No mate
But if you are circumcised and your bare helmet head rubs inside your pants you will sure feel it!!
I think if youve got a foreskin covering your knob (Matt I know you are cut) you wont feel the same intensity and stimulation as a circumcised guy who has a totally bared and exposed knob end and inner foreskin area between his ringmeat and glans.
Soo many times when I have been either cycling or working out at the gym you can feel your bell end rubbing in your pants
When this happens I can feel my pre-cum start, and my cockhead gets moist and horny
I cant come that way, but I can get very very close mate
Damian

kimstoy

Just Browsing
Media
i did. one time, a LOOOONG time ago when i was just relaxing and thinking of shit...i dunno how or what hapened, but it was messy. and then....i spent 6 weeks apart from my girl who has me head over heels and it happened a couple more times....after about a 10 year break from that first time...all i know is that i am usually GUSHING precum before any of this hapens, so i guess the friction from my boner plus the precum on my short kinda makes it feel like a pussy i guess, i dunno...but i like it :) im back with her now tho, so i just put it where it belongs instead...

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Yes i have.Bout 27 years ago i had a georgeous blonde bombshell for a teacher in highschool .she walked past as i was standing up and rubbed her hot ass against my crotch and i instantly blew my load.The ole creaming your jeans!watta feeling! prescious memories folks!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did once and I was totally embarrassed. It was a situation similar to one guy's post earlier.

I was blowing this guy who had one of the best cocks I've ever sucked. His cock got so hard in my mouth that it sent me over the edge. I was able to calm down and finish him off, but I was pissed as hell that I had cum all in my $200 jeans.

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
when I was about 14 my g/f jerked me off through my pants at her house in her room, right before we were eating dinner with her family. I had to sit at the table with cum all over the inside of my underwear. She did this to me alot, it was very hot.

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have never came in my pants. Put their are times when you have to put it away quick and it gets on your legs, groin or underwear. I have wondered about lapdances at clubs. Why would anyone want to spew in their pants and then walk around in it. Guys have told me they have had a lapdance and this happens all the time. I have a friend who is a male stripper and he said they masturbate before each show so this does not happen.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I remember it happening twice at school, and once on a train. Once I had a hard on (in a French lesson, I remember); it was stretching down my left leg and I kept squeezing it because I liked the feel, and suddenly I came. I remember feeling very anxious in case the French teacher should somehow know what had happened. The other time was in an exam and this was very odd. I was feeling very tense over the questions and aware that this had given me an erection, and the next thing I knew was an orgasm coming on, and all without touching or even thinking about it. But after I came in my pants (can't recall if there was a wet patch or not) I relaxed and got on with the exam. I don't know if any one else has ever experienced this kind of 'stress' ejaculation? It would be interesting to know ...

There was another instance on a train journey in the UK when a guy sitting next to me (we were alone) had got me erect and was stroking my dick which was down my leg, and he kept on repeating 'you've got a nice one; how long is it?, how long is it? (I told him). He wanted me to show him, but by that time I had come in my pants anyway and wasn't keen. I was getting out of the train very soon after that, and do remember walking away and feeling uncomfortable with this huge wet mess down my leg, so his attentions must have made me shoot quite a load.

crazy_one53402

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never came in my pants. Put their are times when you have to put it away quick and it gets on your legs, groin or underwear. I have wondered about lapdances at clubs. Why would anyone want to spew in their pants and then walk around in it. Guys have told me they have had a lapdance and this happens all the time. I have a friend who is a male stripper and he said they masturbate before each show so this does not happen.

yes I can speak on this one I pulled over once and was taking care of things when this car pulled in to the rest stop I paniced and had to put away quick, all over the inside of my shorts right before they pulled in I was ready to pop