Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is the proper way to eat cum in a movie but one which one almost never sees....the cock cumming totally under the efforts of the cocksucker and all the cum ejected in the mouth and then allowed to dribble out: http://thegay.com/videos/131035/jeremy-roddick-nathan-knox/ It happens at 16:30. Please post any similar scenes!!!!!!!!

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nothing like sucking a big cock and having him cum in your mouth! Especially if he is a shooter has cum a lot! And it help if he is vocal!
Why won't the studios show this. Largely it is because very few gays know how to suck dick right.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Really hot and for once I like all of the Lucas' models. Often one is very hot and the other are too old or too tatted lately. Up until a few years ago he had consistently hot models. There is one model he uses all the time who has a tattooed neck that I just can't endure. He used to have a few internal breeding scenes but those have gone by the wayside along with the good looking models. Can you imagine taking that huge load from a 10" cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After some oral the dad fucks the boy for a bit then the vid cuts back to the dad coming in the kid's mouth ("Vai" I think means I'm coming in Portuguese.) The kid shows us the sperm then spits it back into a shot glass, after which the dad pours it on the hole. A little burp (i.e. fart) and the hole gulps it down.

http://www.machomoe.com/video/3463/father-and-son.html

Reactions: erpap